• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Realistics Sex Toys Pussy Wolves or Dogs ?

Do you think it's realistic ?
Honestly, when it comes to masturbator vaginas pussies, the Bitches Wolves Females Dogs or Canidae Female look pretty well made, it really makes me want to get one, and it looks more affordable than the Bad Dragon or other lmao, well, since i stumbled upon this i just wanted to post it and see your responses ^^.
Have a nice day
<3

Do you think it's realistic ?
Honestly, when it comes to masturbator vaginas pussies, the Bitches Wolves Females Dogs or Canidae Female look pretty well made, it really makes me want to get one, and it looks more affordable than the Bad Dragon or other lmao, well, since i stumbled upon this i just wanted to post it and see your responses ^^.
Have a nice day
<3
I have one from this company, but without an anus, and probably with different insides. I like it very much.

Aww okay i'll go put it aside then ! :3
I am not familiar with this site you showed, I buy them on ali-express. They are Chinese companies. I would advise you to find it on AliExpress and find out more detailed information and reviews. Some of the models of this company are very narrow, almost impossible to use.
Here I described the internal dimensions of some of their models:

Back