Realistic plush dogs???

I found a lot when I was on a quest for a realistic plush horse. Douglas is the brand I chose in the end, they had some good looking dogs too, but I'm sure there are lots of places.

I guess it depends on how you want to balance "real" with "still a soft cuddly plush toy" because I found that the more realistic it was, the less I wanted to hug it and instead display it on the shelf lol

Hii Kate!
I bought a few different sizes and colours for my girlfriend. The Husky 90cm is by far our favourite! It sits but that makes it perfect for doing doggy.

Hope this helps you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230928-100011_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230928-100011_Samsung Internet.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 426
seconding douglas for quality, unfortunately their selection is pretty limited if you want a specific breed or size

Anyone can help me with it ??
This is a great site for stuffed animals. Your budget needs to be a bit sizable though. These are very realistic. Check out their life size collection. In the $300 - $4000+ price range. Great selection for plushie aficionados. As far as the interior skeletal structure of metal framing and such, not certain about that, but one could speculate that there would be ample room for entrances for insertion of gel toys.

Back