Re-Introducing myself!

Hello, I'm tootryhardm8. I've been on here for a few years, lurking, talking a little here or there. Lately I've been wanting to explore my love for this a little more. I own 2 doggies one is too small for anything at her max size (She's 3) and the other is just a puppy, she's gonna be huge, she's a pyrenese/black lab mix. I'm looking to build up friendship with other owners, and people who want to actually explore the lifestyle more. Feel free to message me! Thanks. I live in the CTX area.

Hello, I'm tootryhardm8. I've been on here for a few years, lurking, talking a little here or there. Lately I've been wanting to explore my love for this a little more. I own 2 doggies one is too small for anything at her max size (She's 3) and the other is just a puppy, she's gonna be huge, she's a pyrenese/black lab mix. I'm looking to build up friendship with other owners, and people who want to actually explore the lifestyle more. Feel free to message me! Thanks. I live in the CTX area.
Hey, welcome!

Welcome again! I hope to see you a bit more active, I'm trying to be more active myself. You're gonna have yourself a nice big mate with your Pyrenees/black lab mix, whenever I become financially stable I'm gonna buy myself a Border collie! I'm doubting you are close to me though I don't know where CTX area is, but I live in Saskatchewan Canada

Welcome again! I hope to see you a bit more active, I'm trying to be more active myself. You're gonna have yourself a nice big mate with your Pyrenees/black lab mix, whenever I become financially stable I'm gonna buy myself a Border collie! I'm doubting you are close to me though I don't know where CTX area is, but I live in Saskatchewan Canada
CTX is Central Texas area. Yeah I do plan on being a lot more active, it's just hard with my work schedule, and how much overtime I do. I feel bad for my babies because I'm gone a lot, but I try to be with them as much as possible.

CTX is Central Texas area. Yeah I do plan on being a lot more active, it's just hard with my work schedule, and how much overtime I do. I feel bad for my babies because I'm gone a lot, but I try to be with them as much as possible.
Ooooh okay I see, I know a couple people from down in Texas area. Yeah I get it that life especially work, it makes it difficult to do things like visit this site regularly. But it's good to see you are making the effort into it! I would feel bad for them too but it's you making a good life for them is what you are doing and I'm sure they love spending as much time with you as possible

They have such anxiety when I'm gone. My vet says that just means they love me and can't go without me, she's getting me some kind of pheromone diffuser to plug into the wall that makes them feel like a mom dog is always here, it will help them calm down the vet said. That and she showed me some cool ideas and tricks she uses for them.

Awe I'm sorry to hear that they have such anxiety while you are gone! But glad to hear they love you that much though, the one dog at my friends place loved us and me. She would get depressed when she couldn't come down stairs to hang out with us. She even ran away from home just to follow me around town one time and "protect" me from those bad people in our town lol! I haven't heard of this pheromone defuser before nor did I think there was a thing to make it smell like there's a mom dog in the place. I hope it does work for their anxiety though!
They have such anxiety when I'm gone. My vet says that just means they love me and can't go without me, she's getting me some kind of pheromone diffuser to plug into the wall that makes them feel like a mom dog is always here, it will help them calm down the vet said. That and she showed me some cool ideas and tricks she uses for them.

Back