• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

rating things you've put inside

forest

Citizen of Zooville
i'll start.

pencil 3/10. didn't really hurt, kinda tickled a little. did not try the pointy end but i think that'd be a 1/10

medium sized dildo/vibrator 7/10. feels great, i prefer it as clitoral stimulation tho.

really big (for me anyway) fantasy style dildo that glows in the dark 8/10. can only fit half atm but i love it, also great for biting and sucking on.

rock 2/10 it hurt and was cold :(

fingers without fingernails 9/10 it feels so nice and warm, kinda the only way i know what it feels like inside myself and the sensation is perfect.

fingers with fingernails 5/10 still good but it hurts a bit and i don't like genital pain, i prefer to keep those sensations seperate.

toe ??/10 felt weird don't want to do that again

small insertable vibrator with ring at the end for me to control it with 6/10 it's ok, it's meant to target my g-spot but it doesn't so either i'm doing is wrong or the toys doing it wrong.

my first vibrator (bullet vibe with one speed) 5/10 it used to bring me a lot more sensation but i got used to it

lube straight from bottle 5/10 it's nice but more sensual than sexual in nature. i think if i had a lot more it'd be different but alas, i'm broke.

Back