Question to couples: your first time

kub7780

Tourist
Hi couples
We are thinking of how to start but struggle what help we would need.
Neither of us is experienced but both of us are more the shy type of person.
From your own experience, would you recommend us to connect to a owner or other couple with a lover and get introduced like this or would you recommend us to approach it just the 2 of us and start to work with an own dog.
Any help or tips are welcome

Sorry im a sinlge man without K9 experience, but i think maybe i could give a good suggestion.
If you want to just get a dog for doing that, without never done it before, i would say no.
Try found someone already with a dog and experience, and see if you like the experience.

Just my opinion, tho i hope i was of some help on your decision.

Start with a dog dildo. The Elypse-art ones look and feel very sexy, they even pump up. They work great for fantasies and to slowly but comfortably stretch you in preparation for the real knot…
*they seem expensive (but are cheap in comparison to getting a real dog)

I think it is better to be patient. We don't rush into meeting owners because we don't want to end up with a bad experience. Maybe we will end up having our own dog, or maybe we will suddenly have an opportunity with someone we trust, time will tell

Hi couples
We are thinking of how to start but struggle what help we would need.
Neither of us is experienced but both of us are more the shy type of person.
From your own experience, would you recommend us to connect to a owner or other couple with a lover and get introduced like this or would you recommend us to approach it just the 2 of us and start to work with an own dog.
Any help or tips are welcome
I highly recommend getting your own dog, also. Your own pup will be far more in tune with you and your personalities, and feel much more at ease and natural in any instance, including any sexual encounters. So, if your living situation will allow it, do start with your own dog, though, as pointed out here, make sure that sex isn’t the only thing that is driving your getting a dog. They are a 10-15 year commitment, and consume a lot of time in your life for sure.

Our Dog licks my Wife everytime we fuck. She is not into fucking yet. But sometimes i use a Dildo on her. And after that our Dog gets horny and i use his dick to fuck my wife with his dick, not with the dildo. Wife dont knowing but maybe she will let the dog fuck her is she finds someday the true.

Back