Question for goat owners

I understand his English well enough. If the nanny goat's ligaments are gone then the goat cannot run from you. This sounds like zoo-sadism. Plus, the goat is pregnant so I do not think that this is a good idea. You are talking about a pregnant animal that is disabled.

I'm trying to figure out how, without some sort of pseudo-surgical intervention, a goat's (or any other critter, including humans) ligaments can be "gone". Which ligaments? (Of the I-can't-even-guess-how-many, but I'd bet it's *AT LEAST* as many as they have bones, probably a multiple of the bone-count) Or is this some sort of goat-specific shorthand I've simply never encountered before?

I only have limited knowledge of goats so ake this with a grain of salt
ligaments being 'gone' refers to the way the lumbar ligaments of the doe on her spine near the tail begin to soften further along in pregnancy until they're soft and loose which is a key indication that kidding would begin soonish after. The firm ligaments feel like the roll of a pencil and gradually loosen, it's something you can physically feel (and see)

but i think it's specific thing to goats? Uncertain if it happens in any other animal.

I only have limited knowledge of goats so ake this with a grain of salt
ligaments being 'gone' refers to the way the lumbar ligaments of the doe on her spine near the tail begin to soften further along in pregnancy until they're soft and loose which is a key indication that kidding would begin soonish after. The firm ligaments feel like the roll of a pencil and gradually loosen, it's something you can physically feel (and see)

but i think it's specific thing to goats? Uncertain if it happens in any other animal.
With that hint, I was able to get the right keywords together and actually get a useful result out of the search engines. Before getting the combination right, I was getting nothing but how to treat sprains and torn ligaments.

Apparently, saying a goat's "ligaments are gone" is "Goat-folk cant" (related to, but not the same as, thieves' cant?) for "This goat is gonna drop her bab(y/ies) sometime in the next 12-24 hours."

In which case, HELL NO you shouldn't be trying to fuck her at that point! Or for several days, at least, and realistically, probably more like several weeks, after she does deliver.

I was asking because I was curious. Because I heard from a friend and they said it was the best they had. I'm not trying to imply that I would.
Probably because she was loose and not really in the proper condition to deny it. Take such recommendations with a grain of salt and always put the well-being of the animal first, your pleasure second.

With that hint, I was able to get the right keywords together and actually get a useful result out of the search engines. Before getting the combination right, I was getting nothing but how to treat sprains and torn ligaments.

Apparently, saying a goat's "ligaments are gone" is "Goat-folk cant" (related to, but not the same as, thieves' cant?) for "This goat is gonna drop her bab(y/ies) sometime in the next 12-24 hours."

In which case, HELL NO you shouldn't be trying to fuck her at that point! Or for several days, at least, and realistically, probably more like several weeks, after she does deliver.
Get off of this site

Get off of this site
Nah, I'm happy here. Obviously you aren't, so perhaps you ought to go find some other sandbox to play in. Hmmm... We've had this discussion before, haven't we? Still haven't learned that you're just a little teensy fish in the great big pond, huh?

Back