• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

question about dogs

Thornz2000

Tourist
Years ago, my EX and I went to visit my relatives for the 1st time.
We visited my cousin, her husband, son and a male Labrador dog was there.
The conversation got into tattoos, my ex wanted to show then her tattoo that was on her lower back.
She turned around and lifted up the back of her shirt to show her tattoo, thew dog 'BOLTED' across the living room and tried to mount her.
He was fully erect and doing all he could to get it on with my ex.
My cousin and her husband got quiet for a sec then started LOLing about it.

So, dogs do this or the dog was trained?

I'm not the guy to appropriately answer this question but if it was THAT immediate he's probably got it on multiple times. Probably on a regular basis. That's just my opinion though.

I've also dealt with intact dogs and the ones I've dealt with were usually tame when it came to mounting people, unless you'd specifically get into a mounting position followed by teasing the dog. But my experience is very limited, so take it with a grain of salt.

Yep, no tellin'. Some do that, no training, no experience. And sometimes -- it ain't even sexual. The DOG doesn't know why it's doing it.

Draw no conclusions from it.

I had a dog I tried to initiate sex with, but he was just not interested. He was super well socialized and saw hundreds of different people and ONCE he saw this one lady who he started humping right away???? XD
I had NOT taught him to do that, he was disinterested in me, but very interested in this particular person. He never did it again to anyone else, he wasn't particularly interested in bitches, either, so it was extra funny.

I had a dog I tried to initiate sex with, but he was just not interested. He was super well socialized and saw hundreds of different people and ONCE he saw this one lady who he started humping right away???? XD
I had NOT taught him to do that, he was disinterested in me, but very interested in this particular person. He never did it again to anyone else, he wasn't particularly interested in bitches, either, so it was extra funny.
Maybe she was in heat? ;)

Back