• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

PS5 or Series X: which are you getting?

Zoo gamers, which are you getting: PS5 or Series X?

• PlayStation 5

• Xbox Series X

• Both

• Undecided

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally I was planning on the ps5 but to be honest now as I've got a very powerful water cooled pc I've decided to preorder the quest 2 and ill upgrade the gpu to a 3080.

Attachments

• 20200915_165216.jpg
    20200915_165216.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
I play PC but I also have been an XBOX girl after being raised Nintendo. I don't fucking know how people use the PS controller, or how they didn't just do what Nintendo did and copy the Xbox one with the Pro controller.

Plus I got Gamerscore yo. How will people know I'm a real gamer girl with every achievement in MW2 if they can't see that?

I play PC but I also have been an XBOX girl after being raised Nintendo. I don't fucking know how people use the PS controller, or how they didn't just do what Nintendo did and copy the Xbox one with the Pro controller.

Plus I got Gamerscore yo. How will people know I'm a real gamer girl with every achievement in MW2 if they can't see that?

Same exact scenario.

Those PS controllers are just... small. I feel like I'm gonna break the things. Heck the Xbox controllers are just barely big enough, and I got the pro controller purely for the heft and durability.

Also, Halo: Infinite. Been a fan for 20 years, not about to stop now.

I’m ps5 all the way, BUT, that series S is cheap as shit and would allow me to play any game from Xbox, 360 and Xbox One. So i might get that as well. But def the ps5 first

I flip flop and change systems over the years. Sometimes for certain games or series or if certain people want me to play with them and obviously need that specific hardware/system!
But thankfully now and even more so in the future, there will be lots of cross-platform combatability!
There's pros and cons to everything....like a really top end pc is going to cost you a fair amount!
I prefer PlayStation controller design as it's been virtually the same over time, where as Xboxes changed theirs a few times
But I also find flaws with the ps controller, like it's easy to drop n break and wears out a bit too soon/easily

And like Katelyn mentioned, if you use the same gamertag/account you may have all that history and prestige to show off!

Xbox Series X, I've been with Xbox since the original console and now that Zenimax Media is going to be part of Microsoft why would I leave.

Both, per usual, and like usual they’ll probably collect dust aside for the once or twice a month I find the time + desire to play. I’ve got a 3090FE that will be in my new desktop build (waiting on next gen CPUs to build it) so games like cyberpunk 2077 will be on that. Consoles are just to play with people I know who don’t have PC generally.

Sadly, averaging 80 hour work weeks leaves little spare time and there are more important things than gaming.

ps5
sony fanboy and the xbox exclusives never looked that much fun to me (and I do own a PC, too, so I can play those "exclusives" on PC after a year or two)

PS5 first, then probably an Xbox after the price comes down a bit. I'm still waiting for Rust to come out for PS4.

I'll get a ps5 when I can actually find one. Until then my PC is pretty up to date so don't miss out on anything. Right now there's no next gen games that I'm interested in so getting the console isn't a big deal.

I'll stick to my PC :)
The Consoles are both kinda nice and offer something great for a small price as far as it isn't sold out, but after 2 generations with Xbox and also a few other system I am not really interested in them tbh. Also because the most people I knew moved to PC aswell.

I heard that new GPUs will not hit the shelves until August. Nvidia and AMD really dropped the ball, and now, the scalpers are burning everyone with insane markup.

I heard that new GPUs will not hit the shelves until August. Nvidia and AMD really dropped the ball, and now, the scalpers are burning everyone with insane markup.

I really hope people stop actually buying that stuff so heavily overpriced.

ps5
sony fanboy and the xbox exclusives never looked that much fun to me (and I do own a PC, too, so I can play those "exclusives" on PC after a year or two)
But… What about Halo and Gears of War? The campaign is actually really good. Multiplayer can be a bit crap.

Back