Primal hardware

KittenTFK

Tourist
Has anyone ordered from primal hardware? I'm in love with like 5 of their dildos but i don't think I know anyone who's ordered from them and they are quite pricey ?

If anyone ever wanted to donate to the dildo fund I might be convinced to post some content with them ?

I ordered big bad wolf from them awhile ago. Experience was overall very good and the toy is amazing. Did take some practice and still can't fully inflate the knot. (Did it once on an overzealous day and umm....ouch) but a trick I used was to actually deflate the knot as far as it will allow when you're first trying, makes it a bit of a stepping stone till you can get used to it.

*slams in*
I FUCKING LOVE PRIMAL HARDWERE

No but seriously. I got the Fluffer Inflatable and it is wonderful. Everything from ordering to arrival went beautifully, and I still love using the toy. I plan on ordering Krubera this summer.

I have the big bad wolf (with inflation and cumtube options). The quality is top notch and the material they make the toys out of is wonderful. I can take it to the base with only very mild discomfort (although I haven't tried recently as I've been training for more depth). I've managed to inflate it 3/4 of the way and it's amazing. Just wish I had a woman who would be willing to give me a massive creampie with BD cumlube (and by massive I mean 1 1/2+ of their larger bottles).

I have the fathom as well, can't yet take all of it but the quality is on par with their other toys. My only gripe on the fathom is that the cumtube/lubetube should come out the side of the base instead of out the bottom of the base.

I got a Big Bad Wolf from these guys recently. It's friggin' amazing. I have 7 dildos from Bad Dargon, 3 of which are knotted ones, but man, the Primal Hardwere one is absolutely my favourite.

I've had the big bad wolf since it came out . I discovered it when I came across talks about the splorch ovipositor which I literally just ordered because of these threads

I want a big bad wolf but idk I really want to know the size personally . How big is it anyway I know Cassius is a monster but I hope it's not that big

Has anyone ordered from primal hardware? I'm in love with like 5 of their dildos but i don't think I know anyone who's ordered from them and they are quite pricey ?

If anyone ever wanted to donate to the dildo fund I might be convinced to post some content with them ?
I've ordered two different cock sheaths from there! They're AWESOME!!!

Back