• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Previously posted writings

I don't know, but its very great if you can repost your stories. Then your storys are very great, and i hope i can read you storys again. I have created a post for build a social network together because i have the fear that we lost ourself if the forum is offline again.

Cheers

Your story about how you treat your stallion was the most beautiful. I miss very much that the content of you is lost everything. And thank you, I will be very red :)
Aw, thank-you! I've now been told by the admin, I can repost my stuff. I'll be doing that very soon. Thanks, again!

Aw, thank-you! I've now been told by the admin, I can repost my stuff. I'll be doing that very soon. Thanks, again!
Very great to hear that: )
And please stay a slave of your stallion, and please report more often what you do with him, pictures and videos would be great, but I do not want to ask too much, it is just very hot.

Very great to hear that: )
And please stay a slave of your stallion, and please report more often what you do with him, pictures and videos would be great, but I do not want to ask too much, it is just very hot.

Thank-you!

Done! Thank-you!
:)We can not wait any longer, we all want to know how your stallion enslaves you, how he injects you with all his sperm, how much you are at his mercy to satisfy all his desires, we want to know everything in detail.

Back