Post your toys!

Hello toy and butt-action experts,

I need some help. I am deviant sexual enthusiast, and haven't had much butt action in life as my hole cracks super quick. My limit so far is the thickness of a whiteboard marker. Anything more than that, even two fingers, also hurt if pushed in quickly. πŸ™
Hence I'm really scared to get a dog cock inside me, worried that I might have to go to ER after the knotting. 😰 But I do want to work up my appetite to be able to take-in and pleasure a stallion some day. The sooner the better. 🀀

Therefore, if possible, I want you all to help me find a beginners butt-toy (non-animal anatomy) with the following specifications :
- easy to use in receivers position (head and back on the bed, legs bent, feet on the bed too.) [maybe with a handle on the flange to pump in and out?]
- insertable size of 5" length and 4" girth (circumference) and inflatable to increase size gradually. [not sure if I should get a flexible toy or a hard toy. please suggest]
- skin-like feeling. [Condoms hurt me more, so I will use it bare.]
- some vibrating attachment to stimulate my perineum. not mild. the stronger and rougher the vibrations, the better it will be. with silent discreet motor, so others don't know I'm playing.
- feels like a human dick to hold, easy to wash n clean and safe material for orals as well.
- preferably under $ 69 / € 56 including shipping (to South Asia : Pakistan, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and Bangladesh)

I understand that with these requirements, it might be as rare as finding a πŸ€, but I hope that together we are able to find something!
This is a serious post, so please don't troll it.

Much Love. πŸ’›
Thanks in advance to all the guides.

[ PS : if any of you have a recommendation on a penetrable toy that I can fuck, let me know. Something that feels like a good skin-like well-used and smooth pussy, which is tan on the outside, and fleshy pink on the inside. Anatomy/ species doesn't matter.]

Hippogriff and the Night Fury

Attachments

• (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=itXTMfVJX0bn1W9u)original_798074142.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=itXTMfVJX0bn1W9u)original_798074142.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 67
  • photo_2020-09-07_13-03-56.jpg
    photo_2020-09-07_13-03-56.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 67
Back