Post your toys!

Hi love, can I ask you a question? About the sex machine on the photo (the actuator...) Is that stuff stable...meaning don´t fall with an heavier dildo? I'm almost thinking on buy one but seems tht my big dildos are too heavy for it... thanks. Kiss Kiss
Nope, it's light weight and under powered. Have to brace it against a piece of furniture to prevent it from just moving itself, and even then I end up putting a foot on top of it to hold it steady. It basically can't thrust at low speed, and even at high speed if you clench you can strain the motor. Can't imagine it handling a large toy.

I knew that buying it, just got it as a cheap "lets try a sex machine before dropping $450 on a good one". Have only had it a week and a half. Still, it's enjoyable and serves its purpose.

Nope, it's light weight and under powered. Have to brace it against a piece of furniture to prevent it from just moving itself, and even then I end up putting a foot on top of it to hold it steady. It basically can't thrust at low speed, and even at high speed if you clench you can strain the motor. Can't imagine it handling a large toy.

I knew that buying it, just got it as a cheap "lets try a sex machine before dropping $450 on a good one". Have only had it a week and a half. Still, it's enjoyable and serves its purpose.
Thank you very much. Kiss Kiss

Back