• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Post the vid of one of your favorite songs

I would like to see your favorite music videos. Maybe something that gets stuck in your head for days after you hear it.

I am kinda fond of the great eighties myself. Takes me back to when I was hot and getting a lot of good sex!

maybe make a playlist of some or all of them.

post one or more of your favorites for all to see.

you remember when you could leave your kids in the car when you went into the store without someone calling the police.... I spent many hours in the Chevy Station Wagon fighting with my siblings, locking someone out, climbing on top, while mom was in the store.

Last edited:
I've got no idea how to post video links like that

I just looked it up, when you put your mouse over the 3 ... by the smilely face. Hit the media option, and paste the link. It will look funny in the message, but when you post it, it will come up as a video. Hope this helps (y)

I just copy the address line at the top and paste it

my new favorite from the Masked Singer. It was Chris Daughtry. And he didn’t win!

This was the number 1 song in France and Italy a few years ago when I spent a couple weeks in Europe. They played at the Hilton over the speakers throughout the hotel and on radio just as it is recorded. Kinda different there.

Back