Places to visit for us zoo?

Dogo80

Citizen of Zooville
This may be a stupid question! knowing the zoo is prohibited in many places in the world! But does anyone know any tourist places where zoos spend their holidays? and meet other zoos? sorry for my English!!🙏;)

just do the holiday u want, whats the difference in beeing zoo for that?
A holiday place only for zoo people I mean!! there are many places for gays, lesbians and many other genders!! but my question is, if exists some places for only zoo people ;)

A holiday place only for zoo people I mean!! there are many places for gays, lesbians and many other genders!! but my question is, if exists some places for only zoo people ;)
Yeah, good luck finding that. I'm sure people will be shouting out from the rooftops.

Could meet other people with the same interests!! I don't mean a resort full of animals to have sex!! if you think this:cautious:
u can do that in every country - i still dont get what u ask for?

there is none, there is no need for that keep ur interest hidden and only trust very few people - stay safe and stay alive

Why would there be? Its illegal almost everywhere. LGBTQ folk are not breaking laws....Yet. That could be in the offing here in the US now that Comstock is back in the Limelight. We have a Supreme Court which delights in Dragging old and restrictive laws out of the trash can of History.

Dont hold your breath, dude. If you were to get lucky and find such a fantasy-land, the Bluenoses would be on the same flight.

u can do that in every country - i still dont get what u ask for?

there is none, there is no need for that keep ur interest hidden and only trust very few people - stay safe and stay alive
I totally understand what you mean and I've always done this!! and I will continue to do this!! I've been zoo for many years now and I know the risks and I appreciate your advice anyway!! ;) :)

Why would there be? Its illegal almost everywhere. LGBTQ folk are not breaking laws....Yet. That could be in the offing here in the US now that Comstock is back in the Limelight. We have a Supreme Court which delights in Dragging old and restrictive laws out of the trash can of History.

Dont hold your breath, dude. If you were to get lucky and find such a fantasy-land, the Bluenoses would be on the same flight.
many things are illegal but they exist!! I don't mean a zoo pride😁!!but I think they exist some places for meetings!! or maybe not!! hence my question!!😉

many things are illegal but they exist!! I don't mean a zoo pride😁!!but I think they exist some places for meetings!! or maybe not!! hence my question!!😉
You are not getting it, chum. Why would anyone who calls him/herself a Zoo want to find a known gathering place of
Zoos, which can NOT remain a secret any longrr than it takes to respond to your query? Illegal, yes...and damned dangerous to risk such exposure....the more so if you are an outlander wherever it could be. This is not "Sandals" bud. You're talking jail time, even if someone follows you home to slap you into a cell.

Back