• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Pierced Nipples

Been thinking about it myself too... love feeling my nipples rub onto well anything when i have sex with my boy or man. If my nipples got even more sensitive would be o m g!
The PN club is starting, would love to hear if sensitivity does actually increase

Pierced nipples are sexy as hell, something very carnal about tender points of soft pink flesh being impaled by cold metal. So fragile and feminine and begging for abuse. Mine are fairly long and fat and get hard when the wind blows, probably my best feature, and I think all the time about thick, heavy hoops hanging from my tits. Unfortunately I've read that piercing interferes with lactation so that's a definite NO for me.

I'm with you, @SallyR . Knees and elbows is my favorite position.

Last edited:
I love the look and feel of a lady with pierced nipples, they always arouse me when seeing or playing with them. I enjoy playing with my partners nipples, pierced or not, when they are being mounted and I know how highly sensitive they become. The use of weights that hang and swing as mounted is another way of stimulating them that I have used as well.

As you say, @kerijane, piercing can interfere with lactation but not if for pleasure rather than feeding :)

My wife and I and our daughter got ours pierced at the same time. I went first. Mistake! It hurts males MUCH worse than it hurts females, and they almost chickened out after seeing how badly it hurt me, and the blood running down my sides.

But when my wife went, no issue. Hers, after nursing three kids, were big and soft and supple, not leathery like mine. No blood, and really, no pain. So daughter went next. Grimmaced a little bit but not more than a "pinch" of pain she said.

Here's the tradeoff, though. Men heal quickly. I was pretty much healed and trading for posts in 6 months. But the women? Took nearly a couple years. And my wife got an infection nearly one year in.

Today... my wife and I have had ours done twice. Me because I took mine out after one got ripped out. See, men don't have bras to protect theirs. I had bent over to lift up a big cabinet in a cabinet shop I worked in and when I brought it up in sort of a clean-and-jerk move, it caught on one and tore it. Guy heard me gasp and saw my face, asked if I'd hurt my back. I said no, "But can you look around for where my eyeballs went? I think I heard one hit the wall."

My wife about the same time was tired of dealing with "migration." The things can go in perfectly horizontal and flat to the breast, but then in time "migrate": meaning they might come away from the breast, be a 1/8th to 3/16th of an inch up the nipple and have rotated weirdly. So she took them out.

A couple years later we had them redone. ANOTHER thing to think about!!! Re-piercing through scar-tissue is a whole other source of PAIN. But... we had them done, they've stayed okay, we're not ever taking them out again. Just that, I catch mine on things while I'm working, and the frickin' dog gets his claw hooked in one now and then. OUCH!

Other than that? Love them! Are they sexy, hell yes! And do we both like them played with during sex? No doubt!

I had pierced nipples for a while. I took them out because I got tired of them. It can add some pleasure when tugged on but I didn't notice much of a difference to be honest.

edit: after thinking about this more I have a suggestion. Instead of nipple piercings get nipple clamps. Don’t settle for homemade or improvised. Go to a sex shop and spend the money on real clamps. I’ve had way more fun with those than I ever did with my piercings.

Last edited:
I (male) had both my nipples pierced for many years. A week in hospital where a MR scan was required ended that, and I could not get 'em back in. The nipples were indeed more sensitiveand easier to stimulate - after healing. In the first time after they have been made there is noreal sensaion, Patience pays.

Pierced nipples are sexy as hell, something very carnal about tender points of soft pink flesh being impaled by cold metal. So fragile and feminine and begging for abuse. Mine are fairly long and fat and get hard when the wind blows, probably my best feature, and I think all the time about thick, heavy hoops hanging from my tits. Unfortunately I've read that piercing interferes with lactation so that's a definite NO for me.

I'm with you, @SallyR . Knees and elbows is my favorite position.
I ant to see your hard nipples

For me, it does feel very good, my piercings collides and move my nipples from every angle, I've had better orgasms since I pierced them, they also make me feel sexy.

When I am being mounted I like my nipples to have contact with a pillow or something, or if I get low carpet. I like the feel of contact the sensitivity. Have any K9 girls been pierced? I read it increases sensitivity but would like to know for sure?
It depends actually. People with less sensitive nips usually get more sensitive, but people who already have sensitive ones usually lose some sensitivity.

God knows, the recovery period sucks though.

I have my nipples pierced among other things. I love the way they look and I’ve had them for two years now. I do notice that my nipples do get really sensitive at times. I love playing with them.
I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to see those nipples!!

I have my nipples pierced among other things. I love the way they look and I’ve had them for two years now. I do notice that my nipples do get really sensitive at times. I love playing with them.
Could you please 🙏🙏 post some pics, you've got most of us holding our breaths in anticipation 🫢

When I am being mounted I like my nipples to have contact with a pillow or something, or if I get low carpet. I like the feel of contact the sensitivity. Have any K9 girls been pierced? I read it increases sensitivity but would like to know for sure?
I have pierced the nipples and labia of a couple of women. With one her pierced nipple became so sensitive that she could not stand to have it played. After a couple of months we finally removed the piercing and after a period of time the sensitivity in that nipple decreased.

Back