• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Picture/Clip Post Magazine

Thanks you @Pretty_Vixen for another beautiful images set!!!!!
It's always a pleasure to share images with you all. I try to find, when I wander through the interweb, things that will appeal to everyone. I was shocked by Michaela's passing. She had a terrible start in life and made something beautiful. I really wanted to share that, not so many men, and few women, to be fair, know or care about ballet.

And, my Zooville folder is so full of random pictures! The only ones I really collect are the tiger images, everything else is just happenstance, things I see on Pinterest or my photography sites. And then, I just have to share them. I just wish I had more time during the week to sit and post!

xxxxxxxxx

It's always a pleasure to share images with you all. I try to find, when I wander through the interweb, things that will appeal to everyone. I was shocked by Michaela's passing. She had a terrible start in life and made something beautiful. I really wanted to share that, not so many men, and few women, to be fair, know or care about ballet.

And, my Zooville folder is so full of random pictures! The only ones I really collect are the tiger images, everything else is just happenstance, things I see on Pinterest or my photography sites. And then, I just have to share them. I just wish I had more time during the week to sit and post!

xxxxxxxxx
I'm very sorry about Michaela's death, sometimes life isn't fair, and it was for her since her childhood, it's a shame!!!

Please don't stop posting ballet pictures, I'm not an expert, but the ones you post are very sexy and I like them a lot!!

Back