• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Picture/Clip Post Magazine

In that day, women drank beer just as men did....but as the days passed, and beer became the Sports Power it is, beer was a man's drink, while the female types went with wine. Wine was perceived, even the cheaper brands, as more refined.

Once upon a time, households brewed their own beer, and the lady of the house was the Brewer. Everyone drank beer in preference to water( even children drank it) because it was thought that water carried contagion. Historically, rivers were often open sewers, so probably they were correct. Beer probably saved lives.

1726392024668.jpeg
Michaela DePrince.
Before I start posting, I just want to share the terrible news that I have just read. Michaea DePrince died Friday. She was an amazing person. She was orphaned, along with her brother and sister, during the civil war in Sierra Leone, in 1998, when she was three years old. An American couple adopted her and took her back to the US. They noticed she appeared to love ballet, so they enrolled her in a local school.

She became a principal ballerina for the Boston Ballet. Recently, she had been dancing for Beyoncé No cause has been published as to how she died.

I love ballerinas, a beautiful flower has gone from the garden.

Gosh! Children back in the olden times didn't choke on toys! Hear all about it! Children in the past were cleverer than they are today!
I sure didn't, and rarely was there a box of cereal or cracker jack in the house thst didnt have a non food item in it somewhere. I first remember them being stuck in the bottom of the box like they threw it in before the cereal....then they started packing the cereals in sealed bags, and the prize just floated around inside that....finally they were packing the things in a separate packet, cellophane I guess. I remember figures like this ad, a diving Submarine, a diving alien, toolie birds....decoder rings and whistles,storybooks....Geepers, Im getting olllllddddd.....

Last edited:
Back