• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Picture/Clip Post Magazine

No, Sugarpop....I'm occasionally deceptive....like Doc Holliday, whose gun was never the one in plain sight, I can have hidden agendas, but never with the Sweethearts of THIS Rodeo....That is the WPChrysler Building, in Manhattan. Its a somewhat fancier building than the Empire State and has a Grand Collection of Gargoyles,which were very much part of the "Ghostbusters" plot. Might even have been featured in some of "Batman's" various flicks. It figured in the Comics regularly
Thank-you for the info, and I appreciate the correction!

Thank you for bearing with me again. It is so hard keeping up with you all, I wish I had more time during the week to come here, then I wouldn't post so many images!

Thank you @saddlebum66 @Erja @Beastkin @seba70 @Miss_Rachel for your posts and everyone who comes here to just enjoy things! Thank you all so much! xxxxx

We enjoyed posting this morning!
We love all your images! You are a treasure!

At the Jersey shore, that's how they steal your pizza slice right out of your hand.

lol....Those guys do have a certain greed.....tell you though...If you get a hunk of orange peel and chuck it into a crowd of gulls one will grab it...fly a couple yards...drop it and another will grab it and repeat.....til every idiot bird in the group has had it at least once....sometime the whole process will start again.

It wont hurt them, because they won't eat it.....it tastes bad....but their own greed causes them to play keep-away sometimes for hours depending on flock size. I guess if enough folks did that the beggars would quit the thievery attempts. But it is funny to watch. Reminds me of a rugby match😉

Last edited:
lol....Those guys do have a certain greed.....tell you though...If you get a hunk of orange peel and chuck it into a crowd of gulls one will grab it...fly a couple yards...drop it and another will grab it and repeat.....til evey idiot bird in the group has had it at least once....sometime the whole process will start again.

It wont hurt them, because they won't eat it.....it tastes bad....but their own greed causes them to play keep-away sometimes for hours depending on flock size. I guess if enough ffolks did that they beggars would quit the thievery attempts. But it is funny to watch. Reminds me of a rugby match😉
That is REAL funny! I'll have to try it sometime!

Back