• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Picture/Clip Post Magazine

Have you ever read the books of John Norman about Gor ?
I have... still own a couple....but Norman's work fell way off after "Hunters"....which was the eighth in the series. The sort of, wannabe, maybe slavey, bondage crowd grabbed them as a cause, much as the "50 Shades" kidz took up those dom/sub comix tomes as guidance... and two bad movies didnt help The Gorean Ideas much...

Still...
Tal

Last edited:
I have... still own a couple....but Norman's work fell way off after "Hunters"....which was the eighth in the series. The sort of, wannabe, maybe slavey, bondage crowd grabbed them as a cause, much as the "50 Shades" kidz took up those dom/sub comix tomes as guidance... and two bad movies didnt help The Gorean Ideas much...

Still...
Tal
True , I must say that the first one was the best and after part 22 or so I stopped. But the idea was good, another world. Stephen King wrote a book about another world next to ours too.

These guys go like Hell excavating Nest Holes....if youre under the tree they've selected, you'd swear it was snowing sawdust. And, if you get a good look, the entrance is SQUARE...North America's biggest surviving Woodpecker, The Pileated..
You don't want one next to your bedroom

Back