• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Picture/Clip Post Magazine

This is from around 1946....The actual White Rock bottles were painted and tinted glass and this little Fae Girl was beginning to lose her bust. In the 30s Art Deco canons had her as a bit bigger along the chest line. She was here, still quite feminine, but not as sexy as the original design had her.FB_IMG_1722486306306.jpg

Last edited:
"Heeeeeyyy Getcha Cold Beer!..." Ballantine's was the Beer of Cherce at Yankee Stadium and on the Radio, Mel Allen called Balls, Strikes and Brews...

FB_IMG_1719085827950.jpg

Given the Fires raging in some areas of Cali, Oregon, and BC, this is Important. If I ever get my hands on the nit who shoved a burning vehicle into Park woodlands a week or so ago, Smokey will be getting some work in with the Shovel. Take The Bear seriously, folks....some of us live in those forests, and not all are humansFB_IMG_1722372813250.jpg

Got my first Chess Set with Mom's Green Stamps....Btw....the silver thingie in the middle of this advert..middle row #3,
Is an Original Waring
FB_IMG_1719515005553.jpg
Blendor, with the deluxe version having the handle on the clover shaped Glass Jar. The Man who invented that was a Bandleader known as Fred Waring and the Pennsylanians. Among their other Hits was a song called "You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!"

1662266126_18-titis-org-p-erotic-black-and-white-erotika-vkontakte-24.jpg

Back