• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Picture/Clip Post Magazine

Interesting....another "Read the copy"....Horses don't behave like that, no more than dogs do....but the most interesting thing about this flick from 1926? The Screenplay was by Stan Laurel.
View attachment 584295
"...The horse who hates Indians..."? And "...See him make love..." What a strange combination! Not something I would have in the house, though.

Kingfishers are funny little guys. This one is more Cobalt than the Prussian-blue Belted Kingfisher of North America. I watched one fly up and down a creek about 16 times evading a hawk that wanted the Kingfisher's breakfast, both birds screaming at each other til the Hawk finally gave up. I was intending to chase trout myself, but the birds drew more of my interest.

Kingfishers are funny little guys. This one is more Cobalt than the Prussian-blue Belted Kingfisher of North America. I watched one fly up and down a creek about 16 times evading a hawk that wanted the Kingfisher's breakfast, both birds screaming at each other til the Hawk finally gave up. I was intending to chase trout myself, but the birds drew more of my interest.
He's a European kingfisher, from England, I think.

Back