Photo posts

That would be the gallery that we used to have. But was removed due to discovering abuse materiel.
How would that even work if the photos shared were in public threads anyway?
I mean if the gallery was like a private store of pictures, I would understand that some could use it nefariously.

But if the gallery is made of publicly posted media from the threads, any contravening one would moderated away and would disappear from the user's gallery.

Such a gallery would certain be nice, just showing publicly posted media, and maybe just let the user hide them in their gallery if the picture is not really interesting (like they posted a joke image and they don't want it to appear in their gallery).
In Mastodon for instance, the gallery of media in a user profile is just that, publicly posted media.

How would that even work if the photos shared were in public threads anyway?
I mean if the gallery was like a private store of pictures, I would understand that some could use it nefariously.

But if the gallery is made of publicly posted media from the threads, any contravening one would moderated away and would disappear from the user's gallery.

Such a gallery would certain be nice, just showing publicly posted media, and maybe just let the user hide them in their gallery if the picture is not really interesting (like they posted a joke image and they don't want it to appear in their gallery).
In Mastodon for instance, the gallery of media in a user profile is just that, publicly posted media.
From what I remember the gallery was separate from threads. I'm sure if there was something that helped moderating it easier, it would stay.

Back