• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Petplay/puppyplay

Furble

Tourist
Hope I'm posting this in the right place. I couldn't find a thread that just discusses and maybe even celebrates petplay/puppyplay (outside of the one in the dumpster fire) and I was inspired by the very sexy boys in pup gear thread so I think it's warranted to start this one :)

I've only started getting into it a bit the last 2 years or so, but haven't gotten to interact with anyone about it. I'm curious to hear more about what it means to people here, what do you like/dislike about it, how do you play, how did you find it, how does it pertain to your life and identity in general, how does it relate to zoo for you? etc. :) I also wonder why it's so popular in gay scenes and why it's hard to find women/non-amab people playing as pups.

That should get something going :)

how does it relate to zoo for you?
i think this question is why the initial petplay thread got moved in the dumpster fire. someone didn't like "it doesn't relate at all" answer. or maybe it was because it turned into "is bdsm fucked up?" argument...

i love it a lot but it have no relation to zoo for me. it's just about being cute and excited and dumb. at least for me hehe

i think this question is why the initial petplay thread got moved in the dumpster fire. someone didn't like "it doesn't relate at all" answer. or maybe it was because it turned into "is bdsm fucked up?" argument...
Yeah, though I should note that the person who brought in the 'bdsm is fucked up' argument was also the thread starter. Personally I was thinking of the 'boys in pup gear' thread in the dogs m/m section which features men in puppy gear being taken by male dogs and I thought this was very hot. But the purpose of this thread isn't to come to any specific conclusion or whatever, mostly I want an open space for people who are into this to share and talk about it and learn from each other.

Back