Petlust - what was that all about?

It was owned by a guy who, much to my amusement, is still active in the furry world today. He was mostly based in Nevada, and most of the people that appear in the videos are just real ordinary zoos. Several are close friends. Usually they would alter their appearance somewhat, like using a different hairstyle or something. Booga was an exception. He made no effort at all to hide his appearance. Heh, we actually talked about that at the last party. I guess he gets people that come up to him now and then that recognize him.

I almost looked to get into a movie or two as I was passing through the area and it paid pretty well (also didn't have a dog at the time and was horny as fuck). Also to note, several of the dogs in the videos belonged to the owner of the place. There was a husky and a dane that appeared in a few movies with different people.

For context, I am friends with 5 of the actors (that I can think of) and have hung out with the owner a fair bit.
I was in love with a guy named Tom which I'm not sure had a twink brother or only changed his hair and name cause there was a boy called Robert who looked just like him. I think he was also on the beast forum cause his body was just the ones in the video, but never showed any face and he appeared fucking mares like in the Petlust videos. If you know who I'm talking about, please tell him I love him and that I've dedicated my jerk-offs to him multiple times.

Has the owner ever thought of going back? I know faces would be difficult but an Only Fans accounts with masks at least would be soooo hot.

Petlust 235 Where can I find?
P235 Pearl's Virgin and P236 Greta's Coming Out were never included in the torrents we all used back in the day and it's such a shame cause the both featured the guy Garret who was hot and had a beautiful dick. At least I never found them.

According to the Petlust site, his name was Wesley and was credited in the following videos:

PB405 Mini Mares
PB109 Riding Rottweiler
PB110 Extreme Rottie

I didn't have the chance (or don't remember) seeing the one with mares. I do have the other two, and I remember I saw the Extreme Rottie one in slow motion cause I was obsessed with him and wanted to capture his face. He was sooo hot and it's such a shame he didn't top any bitch.

Thanks for the info! He’s so incredible hot

It was owned by a guy who, much to my amusement, is still active in the furry world today. He was mostly based in Nevada, and most of the people that appear in the videos are just real ordinary zoos. Several are close friends. Usually they would alter their appearance somewhat, like using a different hairstyle or something. Booga was an exception. He made no effort at all to hide his appearance. Heh, we actually talked about that at the last party. I guess he gets people that come up to him now and then that recognize him.

I almost looked to get into a movie or two as I was passing through the area and it paid pretty well (also didn't have a dog at the time and was horny as fuck). Also to note, several of the dogs in the videos belonged to the owner of the place. There was a husky and a dane that appeared in a few movies with different people.

For context, I am friends with 5 of the actors (that I can think of) and have hung out with the owner a fair bit.
Could you ask your friends how I could get into the animal male sex business ?

Does anyone know about the sexy hairy lean muscle guy that stars in “Riding Rottweiler” and “Extreme Rottie”? He has a horse tattoo on his chest. Can take a big knot like a champ. He’s totally my type. Instantly cum watching his vids. Definitely my big PL crush

View attachment 249300
You and I have the same type! I would love to see more, anything else, that he did.

Does anyone know about the sexy hairy lean muscle guy that stars in “Riding Rottweiler” and “Extreme Rottie”? He has a horse tattoo on his chest. Can take a big knot like a champ. He’s totally my type. Instantly cum watching his vids. Definitely my big PL crush

View attachment 249300
He is the champ! When I first saw those videos my twenty year old brain exploded. I just couldn’t believe it. A hot AF guy rimming a rottie with conviction and then swap fucking each other and hearing him moan end enjoy. The world opened up a lot wider for me then and hasn’t let up since. We are amazing community.

Back