• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

People drink horse cum for YouTube video.

TheZooWolf

Zooville Settler
Just found this video yesterday. Pretty surprised that this is a YouTube video. Some of you may have seen it. Though I myself haven’t had horse cum. I really think they are over reacting. Because i would have taken the whole shot too and not be fazed haha. Probably it’s because the cum is cold and they never interact with horse's. But shout out to the girl that swallowed that whole shot. Wife material right there. The things people do for views..

Just found this video yesterday. Pretty surprised that this is a YouTube video. Some of you may have seen it. Though I myself haven’t had horse cum. I really think they are over reacting. Because i would have taken the whole shot too and not be fazed haha. Probably it’s because the cum is cold and they never interact with horse's. But shout out to the girl that swallowed that whole shot. Wife material right there. The things people do for views..

Haha, while I would also be right on taking a shot of horse cum, I feel like the horse semen market is profitable enough that it wouldn't be cost effective for people to just be swallowing it for the fun of it. I mean like, you and I might, sure, but it's worth much more inside a mare making foals, no doubt.

Haha, while I would also be right on taking a shot of horse cum, I feel like the horse semen market is profitable enough that it wouldn't be cost effective for people to just be swallowing it for the fun of it. I mean like, you and I might, sure, but it's worth much more inside a mare making foals, no doubt.
oh yeah! I believe For some cases a gallon of horse semen can fetch close to millions for show horses on the market for breeding. Even just the standard horse cum can be expensive. So yeah I wouldn’t expect them to be doing this just for fun.. though it would be pretty funny if someone walked up to me and said. Hey you wanna drink some fresh horse cum for my YouTube channel?

i think this was done before on jackass too.
Haha I just had watched that for the first time now.
It can’t be too bad. But of course they gag because that’s just not what they’re into.

I personally really wouldn’t have a problem with drinking horse cum but I haven’t tried.

Figured id put it here because it’s related to the thread. If anyone else hasn’t seen already.

Haha I just had watched that for the first time now.
It can’t be too bad. But of course they gag because that’s just not what they’re into.

I personally really wouldn’t have a problem with drinking horse cum but I haven’t tried.
If horse cum is anything even remotely like the countless gallons of other semen I've undoubtedly swallowed at this point, I'm sure it would be fine. ?

If horse cum is anything even remotely like the countless gallons of other semen I've undoubtedly swallowed at this point, I'm sure it would be fine. ?
can you elaborate please on " the countless gallons of other semen I've undoubtedly swallowed"?

Unfortunately, only human semen, but believe you me, it's been a lot. I've sucked a lot of dick in my life.
hot I’ve gotten to taste dog cum a long long while back
Undoubtedly the best load I’ve ever swallowed. So I definitely wouldn’t mind trying horse cum.

Figured id put it here because it’s related to the thread. If anyone else hasn’t seen already.

It was watching that video that got me interested in horses in the first place. Weird place to discover yourself but I've never been happier with myself ❤️

Back