• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Penetration preparation

hi, I’ve recently began to feel like I’m not totally happy with my body and I have some questions. I have a male German shepherd and I recently bought a bad dragon Rex. I’ve tried using Rex and got the shaft in with some discomfort. If I use it more often do I get “loose” more easily, and if so, how long until I lose the ability to take big things anally. Second is I have pretty thick thighs and I want them to be more slim. Is there any exercise I can do to generally strengthen my muscles and lose some of that thigh fat?

"You can't outrun a bad diet"

Rule number one for weight loss is that you need to eat less sugary stuff and focus on eating more fiber stuff. The amount of exercise you need to do to remove the calories of one small bag of candy is so great that it is far easier to simply not eat the candy. I suggest still having candy, but at greater and greater intervals of time until it is a rare treat. This is something I've been working on myself because I gained too much weight and don't have a good shape for cross dressing trans fun as I used to. It was getting harder to find the cute skirts in my size. Another thing to remember is you can't "spot hit" body fat. It basically comes off more or less in the order it went on and from all over at once so if you do a ton of leg workout it doesn't do any more good than if you did a ton of arm workouts. Extended light cardio and lots of vegetables for dinner is the best key to weight loss.

I don't have any good advice about the anal stretching. I'm still working on that myself as well. All I can say is you go girl! Get you some of that!

Back