Ovipositor

These are definitely interesting toys.
I would not mind trying one one day. :D
Though there was a thread a while ago complaining that the gelatin eggs are somewhat difficult to make right.

WE Order three eggs solo without ovi, hopefully everything Work fine :D should come next week.
Stay for Updates *News ending Sound* xD

I have two from primal hardwere and they are incredible. If you got the egg molds try making them from ice but I personally have had the most fun with silicone eggos as well.

I have thought about ordering one of these but just havent pulled the trigger yet

Ok, that was confusing....
What's the main idea behind this?
How does one use it??

The site mentioned anal use but i can't work out... how?
You make gelatin eggs, shove the hollow dildo up your orifice and then shove the eggs in the dildo until they end up in you. Then you either push them out, or they dissolve.

You make gelatin eggs, shove the hollow dildo up your orifice and then shove the eggs in the dildo until they end up in you. Then you either push them out, or they dissolve.
I gotta say, i've been thinking for 10 solid minutes....
And i am now, just a tad, curious....

• Haha
Reactions: pes
i honestly would love to try one of these, dunno why but the idea of being full of an animal eggs sorta turns me on weirdly

i honestly would love to try one of these, dunno why but the idea of being full of an animal eggs sorta turns me on weirdly
Im into birds and i would to lay eggs...
I wouldn't use gelatine tho.
Agar agar could work, and it wouldn't melt, so they'd stay eggs.

I love my Primal Hardwere G'lorp, if you reader are interested in trying out oviposition, do it! Super kinky and fun.

There are eggs that dissolve?!
Gelantin dissolves in warm and wet environments, yes.

If you use stainless steel or silicone "eggs", they won't dissolve. You can position anything which is smoothly shaped, fits those devices (and your orifices), but it is not recommended to position anything into yourself which might give serious problems related to its removal or even constipation.

that price is actually better than I was expecting. might have to consider it as a christmas gift for myself. it is a bit steep for my brief idea of attaching one to the end of a potato gun to launch silicone eggs at high speeds as a joke weapon, though

I have two from primal hardwere and they are incredible. If you got the egg molds try making them from ice but I personally have had the most fun with silicone eggos as well.
I want to buy one for myself but i really cant see myself having ICE stuck in me until it just melts

Back