Our Collection of Toys

Here are some of me and my man's toys.

I have only ever had the toys with a star on them inside me. My man, has taken ALL of these inside him. God I love him.

Most of these are bad dragons. I belive one is a twisted fantasy toy.

Attachments

• 20240313_223923.jpg
    20240313_223923.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 171

I have only ever had the toys with a star on them inside me. My man, has taken ALL of these inside him. God I love him.

Boy howdee! I'm jealous looks like loads of fun and happiness! Some very pretty things there! I want to come over and play! That is if one does not mind playing with a willing, friendly yote! Plus I think it might be fun to be someones willing pet for a bit. :gsd_wink:

May your and yours be well and may you all have most wonderful day and weekend!:gsd_happysmile:🌹🌷

Boy howdee! I'm jealous looks like loads of fun and happiness! Some very pretty things there! I want to come over and play! That is if one does not mind playing with a willing, friendly yote! Plus I think it might be fun to be someones willing pet for a bit. :gsd_wink:

May your and yours be well and may you all have most wonderful day and weekend!:gsd_happysmile:🌹🌷
Aweee what a well mannered Yote you are here. You may have a cookie.

Attachments

• Nestle-Toll-House-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-Recipe-crop.jpg
    Nestle-Toll-House-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-Recipe-crop.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 4

Oh MY...... I'm SO jealous - not only of your toy collection, but that you love it when your man takes these toys! I've ALWAYS wanted a woman that not only was into zoo and anal, but that loved the fact that I am too. Lucky man, he is!

Aweee what a well mannered Yote you are here. You may have a cookie.
Well thank you kindly! You have my mom and pop to thank for this. They always made sure i was a proper gentleman in all aspects of life. Especially to the ladies. Oooh chocolate ship cookies! :gsd_love: My favorite! Are they home made? They look just like the ones my father likes to make. *Gladly accepts the cookie and washes it down with the glass of milk! So delicious!*:gsd_happysmile:

Again may you and yours have most wonderful day! :gsd_happysmile:🌷🌹

Sadly he's not a zoo :( at least I don't think he is. And I dont wanna ask him if he would be intrested in it.
this is too bad, all companions should be able to share in each others interests. I know i would be head over heals to find someone who shared my love of all things. I would make sure to make their life the best that it could be. I was raised to put others before myself and make sure they were always happy, fulfilled, cared for and loved. I am the least and they are the most or greatest.

Back