Opinions on ALUZKY

@ryirkil I'd advise you to stop with that "discussion", it is rather pointless.
He already proved, that he's only accepting his facts and logic and most everything else is "emotional, religious or ideological arguments" and as such not it is not necessary to think about those arguments.
If he was right, I'd even concur with him, but his understanding of emotional arguments is everything he doesn't agree with (up until now).
He also already proved, that he's ignoring half of what you're saying, ignoring his own posts if it suits him (maybe he can't take multiple posts and the chronological order into account, I've met multiple people who've problems with that in message boards and messenger services) and that he's using strawman arguments. Bad ones at that.

Just enjoy his content, if it is as good as the other posters claim, and disregard the person behind it. After all, he's only some random person on the internet. For all intents and purposes he might as well not exist.
^^

I'd advise you to stop with that "discussion", it is rather pointless.
I've noticed. There is no topic to begin with, I just wanted to observe how he thinks for a bit.

He already proved, that he's only accepting his facts and logic and most everything else is "emotional, religious or ideological arguments"
And "ignorant", remember.

He also already proved, that he's ignoring half of what you're saying, ignoring his own posts if it suits him (maybe he can't take multiple posts and the chronological order into account, I've met multiple people who've problems with that in message boards and messenger services)
I don't think it's just remembering previous posts and chronology. It looks like he has a problem to keep up with context in general, notice what he quotes. Short sentences, larger parts are being ripped apart and commented on separately. Well, that's something I told him 4 years a go already.

Just enjoy his content, if it is as good as the other posters claim, and disregard the person behind it. After all, he's only some random person on the internet.
I'm not into dogs and even less into people :p But you rarely have a chance to speak with someone who talks like that.

Also - you'll laugh when I say it to you - German law actually does make you ask the parents if you wanna have sex with their 16 year old daughter XD Her consenting natually is also critical. The thing about asking the parents stems from a time when parents actually had a whole different role in society than today but that requirement just doesn't get touched because it's always much harder to revoke a law than to create one.
I've never heard of this, so looked it up, but found no law that says that. Can you give a source?

I found a law which you may have misunderstood though …? § 182 StGB (3) + (5) says that sex between an adult over 21 with a teenager under 16 is punishable, if the adult abuses an incapability of sexual self-determination in the teenager and prosecution is requested [by the legal guardian of the teenager] or there's a particular public interest in the case. So having the parents' permission would seem helpful, but is neither required nor a guarantee not to be prosecuted.

Well, naturally I'm not that good acquainted with those aspects of our law as I never saw them as relevant to myself. It's how I remember them from my time in school. Maybe they changed it, too, or my memory is just false. So consider that remark withdrawn as I don't want to do research now just for that.

Well said. I don't think you are wrong. That being said. None of those traits are a hinder to defend zoophilia and human+animal relationships. While some will want to appeal to emotion to convince the zoophobes, I rather appeal to facts. Facts are cold, emotionless and objective, they end up saying the truth, they prove who is right and who is wrong. I have my way to debate, others are free to use a more emotionally rident approach to educate the zoophobes. I welcome anyone else who tries to do zoo-activism.
Even though I hold that opinion of your approach to activism, I still respect you. Few people would understand, let alone volunteer so much of their time to educate those who are ignorant. Well, I think many zoos feel passionate about the subject, so it can get emotional. But being objective is very important too; biases can distort reality. Thank you for your maturity.

What is funny is, every time I come back I hear the bigots saying: He got crested, he is dead. And I just reply to them "Nope, I'm alive and free." and they go back to be angry and disappointed, spiting vile.
Not so funny, it can make some zoophiles or friends worry about my disappearing, thinking the worst.
Those people are...well, l'll refrain from being vulgar. They're pathetic.
Hold your head high, man. You have my support as a fellow zoophile even though I don't agree with some of your opinions.

Last edited:
I've never heard of this, so looked it up, but found no law that says that. Can you give a source?

I found a law which you may have misunderstood though …? § 182 StGB (3) + (5) says that sex between an adult over 21 with a teenager under 16 is punishable, if the adult abuses an incapability of sexual self-determination in the teenager and prosecution is requested [by the legal guardian of the teenager] or there's a particular public interest in the case. So having the parents' permission would seem helpful, but is neither required nor a guarantee not to be prosecuted.
First: the adult age has changed from 21 to 18. Second: I never heard that any DA went after someone who had consensual sex with a 16 year old girl/boy. Actually sexual activities (under age, less than 16) are only prosecuted if someone is really raped (used against its will). There is an old saying in general in Germany: " No plaintiff, no judge". The thing is, if you like it as parents or not, trust me, they do it anyway and that is not a question of age. I did (10) and liked it very much. Do not regret a single time I did it.

Well, naturally I'm not that good acquainted with those aspects of our law as I never saw them as relevant to myself. It's how I remember them from my time in school. Maybe they changed it, too, or my memory is just false. So consider that remark withdrawn as I don't want to do research now just for that.
Don't worry about it. One thing is for sure: The German Law is way more relaxed than the American Law.

Well, if you were 10 and it had become open knowledge it would have a plaintiff - the state attorney. So that was unlawful - at least for your partner - unless it was a dog. Also if you elaborate on whatever happened there then there's a shitload of trouble.

Well, if you were 10 and it had become open knowledge it would have a plaintiff - the state attorney. So that was unlawful - at least for your partner - unless it was a dog. Also if you elaborate on whatever happened there then there's a shitload of trouble.
I was never ever forced or abused. I agree: The age of 10 is reason enough to get in a lot of trouble, even myself. Luckily it was a different time, technology and everything else. Should I say: I/we were blessed?

Tiny correction. I'm against crimes. Fence hopping involves CRIMINAL trespassing on some ones property, that is a crime, thus, I don't support fence hopping at all and I have never done fence hopping even that I could have easily done it dozens of times. I don't do crimes, I don't support doing crimes. That is the code of ethics that I live by.
This is your own definition of crime and criminal
What I not against is owner hopping. But not being against it doesn't mean that I would advice others to do owner hopping. If some one want to do owner hopping, that is their choice. Owner hopping is doing intimate things with animals that are not owned by you, wichout the owner permission, while not doing anything criminal like trespassing or stealing the animal or doing animal cruelty. Owner hopping is not a crime, but it can be considered by some as being rude or immoral.
Are you against cheating or a babysitter having sex with your teenage son or daughter?
In fact, many zoos have done owner hopping and don't even realize it. If they did it with the family dog and never asked their parents for permission, that is owner hopping.

I personally believe that the animal consent is what matter, if the animal wants a belly rub or a genital rub, why do I need consent from the owner to do what the animal wants? Think about a human analogy, if you want to do it with a 18+ year old girl
How is the 18+ year old girl the same, do you know age of consent is not always 18 and can be as young as 12? Animals have a owner that decides for them 18+ year old in most cases do not, cases where they do are because of cultural, religious or higher age of consent
and she wants to do it with you, do you need to ask her parents for consent to do it with her? Or do you ask her directly? And what if an owner says "yes, you can do it with my dog" but the dog says "NO, I don't want any" does that mean the zoophile can just rape the dog because he has the owner permission? To me, it is clear that animal consent is what matter the most, they have priority over the human owner opinion. And opinion that most likely will be based on ignorance, bigotry and hate.
I agree the animal consent matters I do not agree that the owner consent does not matter, your human analogy is not comparable as it is not a owner based whilst animal is
PS: I'm against owner hopping if you are knowingly doing it with an animal who is owned by a zoophile. The only valid reason to not asking for permission to a non-zoo owner is because of the social stigma and the reaction you may get from just asking such question. But with a zoophile, there is no excuse to avoid getting permission
They can turn you in, it is rare but something that have been warned by some users in this forum
And maybe one day when zoophilia/zoosexuality becomes just as acceptable as homophilia/homosexuality, that day we won't need to fear non-zoos reactions or the law and we can be free to ask owners for permission without fear of being discriminated or worst. That day is the day owner hopping will become very uncommon.
Adult human sex is legal but it is not free or risk free to ask if they can share wife/husband :)
Sorry, that's not a reliable source [yet].

Fence hopping has always implied trespassing in my understanding. It is also how it was defined on this German website and how urban dictionary lists it. These sources aren't Merriam Webster either, but it's not just the definition that I am used to, but also the one that makes much more sense, ethymologically.
The word as it is used here is only used by zoophiles, why would Zoophilia Wiki not be reliable when it is a site manage by the zoophile community aiming to give a collective viewpoint of the community?
In simple terms, I'm against crimes and I support non-criminal acts. And I support facts adamantly.

Think about the most disgusting immoral thing you can imagine, but if that thing is not criminal. I will support it.

Thing is, I try to be logically consistent. I don't cherry pick what to support and what not support based on subjectivity or emotions. And because of this, people who use subjective morality, volatile emotions or bigotry or religion to live their lives, they end up conflicting with my views.
You cherry picked in the examples you used to defend owner hopping, but your examples were not comparable to what you were claiming
For example I support abortion. Just that will get me a few zoophiles to hate me. But those zoophiles are going to use religion, morality or emotions as a justification to be against me. They won't have a single objective rational reason on their side.
Define objective rational
One can not please everyone, and I don't live to please everyone, if they don't like how I think, it is not my problem. Those who love me love me, those who hate me hate me. I won't become a hipocrite and cherry pick what to suport or be against just to not anger the moralistic, emotionally unstable, religious, bigoted, zoophiles or non-zoophiles.

Hope that answers your question.
You say this but you do this, what makes you think you are not cherry picking? What do you define as cherry picking?
Do you understand the difference between something being illegal and something being criminal?

Something criminal is an action that creates a victim. Something illegal is something that is punished by the land with a law. Not everything that is illegal is criminal and not everything that is criminal is illegal.

Zoosexual sex and homosexual sex may be illegal in many countries, but they are not defined as criminal acts, they are defined as victimless acts.
Homosexual act were victimless even before LGBT it was a crime because it was perverted, unnatural, against nature mental illness etc. Zoosexual is not victimless, the victim is the animal because it they can't consent. Please provide evidence where zoosexual is illegal and victimless, comparing to homosexual as evidence is slippery slope fallacy and is not comparable as homosexual did not have owners but animals do
Making homosexual or zoosexual sex illegal, is defined as an unjust law that basic violates human rights.
This is a claim without evidence
This guys says it better than me: “One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.

Anti zoosexual or anti homosexual sex laws are unjust laws. I have no problems with people breaking unjust laws. I support breaking unjust laws.

"As far as I know, fencehopping is having sex with an animal without owner's permission, assuming there is any. That's it." ←As the name states, fencehopping involves going to some one else property, HOPPING the FENCE that demark their property and committing criminal trespassing into their property and then doing intimate stuff with their animals. Without the trespassing there is no fencehopping. Without the trespassing it would only be ownerhopping.

Fencehopping is a criminal act, ownerhopping is just an immoral act. One is many times worse than the other.
You have broken the trust of the owner making the owner the victim. It's similar to a husband/wife cheating or baby sitter, teacher, tutor having sex with your under 18 child

"That's just plain wrong. Holocaust was perfectly legal when it happened, nazis ensured that."
←Legal but not a victimless act. Thus it was criminal. Like I said, some times crimes can be legal. Again, you are not understanding the difference between something illegal and something criminal. I'm against crimes, if those crimes are illegal or legal, it is irrelevant, I'm against all crimes regardless of legal status. And I support all victimless acts, be legal or illegal, I will support them regardles of legal status. I was pretty clear with my words. You are totally misunderstanding them... this is the problem I have that gains me many haters... they just don't understand the arguments that I make... they too ignorant or stupid or emotional unstable to think and react in a rational way, or they just don't care to understand my arguments because of my zoosexual status.
The Nazis did not see the Jewish people as victim, it's similar to saying killing animal is animal cruelty but if they were killed for meat it is not. What is a crime was decided by the Nazis and the people in Germany at that time
Clearly we are speaking differently languages as you misunderstood my words.
Also, keep in mind english is not my main language, so maybe that has an impact on how I write.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victimless_crime ←Despite the misnomer, a victimless crime is not a crime. A victimless crime is an illegal action that creates no victim.
You gave the source and denied what the source said, what was the point?
There is an opposite to victimless crimes, actions that are illegal and that do create victims. I call these actions CRIMES.

https://www.monderlaw.com/news/consider-illegal-criminal-case/ ←Quote: "
Is illegal the same as criminal?
To be completely brief and blunt no, illegal is not the same as criminal. Although these two terms seem similar, and people often use them interchangeably and incorrectly, they are in no way the same thing. "
The lawyer said it is not criminal if it does not result with arrest or criminal record, the speeding was an illegal act that you will be fined but not arrested. This does not support your definition of victimless crime
Illegal and criminal are not the same thing, dictionary definitions tend to represent the majority opinion even if that opinion is not LOGICAL and FACTUAL. Also, you can find many dictionary definitions that are wildly difference from one dictionary to another, or even able to find dictionary definitions that are objectively WRONGLY in defining reality.
What you perceive is subjective reality
If you use dictionary definitions as a "this proves 100% something" you may run into a dictionary fallacy ( https://effectiviology.com/appeal-to-definition/) . And I believe this is the fallacy you are committing. Sure, you can find dictionaries that says that crime and illegal are synonymy, but did you stop to think if they are actually correct in making such statement?
You gave one evidence and ignored 5 others, I fail to see how it was them that ran into a dictionary fallacy
If you where to look a dictionary definition from the 1960 or 1970 about homophilia/homosexuality, it would read like: A mental illness where the same sex is attracted to the same sex" ←Would this definition be correct just because a dictionary say so?
In 1960 it would be correct
Does it represent the objective reality of things? Or does it represent what the majority WRONGLY believed at the time?
It represents what the majority believed at that time, same is true for definitions we use today
So, ask yourself, does those dictionary definition that you presented about illegal/criminal, do they represent factual reality? Or do they represent what the layman majority wrongly believes?
They are used by laws so yes and they are what majority believes based on the vocal people
Like I said, something illegal and something criminal are not the same thing, I'm speaking from a REALITY point of view. Anything harmless and victimless can be made illegal. (Think about consensual homophilic sex between adults and in private being illegal in 1960s) if we go by your logic, then homophilic sex is a crime in the present because it was ilelgla n the past? Also homophilic sex is still illegal in the present in over 80 countries. Crimes are punished with criminal law, ( https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Criminal+Law ) criminal law is used to punish that which is HARMFUL or that ENDANGERS society and their citizens. Also know as, punishing people for doing ACTIONS that CREATES a VICTIM or have a high risk of creating a VICTIM. Thus a crimes is the creation of a victim. If there is no victim (or high risk of creating one) then there is no crime.

Does homophilic sex done between consenting adults in private endangers society or harms society? NOPE. It can't be punished through criminal law, it is not defined as a crime and is defined as a victimless crime (misnomer) and even if some bigoted country decides to punish it through criminal law, they are literally violating human rights in doing so.
Human rights is not objective, does this law cover incest and prostitution which happens with adults? The rest depends on you answers to my current responses

Last edited:
The word as it is used here is only used by zoophiles, why would Zoophilia Wiki not be reliable when it is a site manage by the zoophile community aiming to give a collective viewpoint of the community?
While the idea for the wiki may be to be a community effort, it really isn't [yet]. The information in question was added by a single user and it's not clear that anyone reviewed it. The source has been named, though, and that's helpful. It is a porn site whose mission is to provide "Extreme Animal Sex Content". This doesn't mean they don't try their best to give a good definition, but I don't see why they would be more qualified than users posting their knowledge here.

I wish zoophilia.wiki all the best and I appreciate the effort the user put in there.

While the idea for the wiki may be to be a community effort, it really isn't [yet]. The information in question was added by a single user and it's not clear that anyone reviewed it. The source has been named, though, and that's helpful. It is a porn site whose mission is to provide "Extreme Animal Sex Content". This doesn't mean they don't try their best to give a good definition, but I don't see why they would be more qualified than users posting their knowledge here.

I wish zoophilia.wiki all the best and I appreciate the effort the user put in there.

It's not a official word so you will not find any dictionary with an official definition, but you can see antis on Wikipedia confirming this definition. Is this valid evidence?

Last edited:
Fencehopping is only mentioned once and neither defined nor explained there. I have no idea why you posted that.
I posted it because they used zoophile noticeboard as evidence, official dictionaries are not the only sources which are reliable

Last edited:
Aluzky actually has an account on here. However he hasn't been seen since August 3rd, 2020. He appeared on the ZooVille Chat for a little while afterwards, but then completely dropped from existence. I really don't know what happened to him? I'm not sure if he got caught, or just went underground entirely. He's definitely a controversial figure in the zoo realm for some of his beliefs, that's for sure.

As for opinions, there's a lot stances that I disagreed with when I used to talk with him, and there were some stances that we agreed upon. One thing I do know is that he seemed to love his own dogs very much and seemed to take really good care of them.

As for videos, I've only seen a handful of them. I'm only interested in female dogs so a lot of his content didn't do much for me. But meh... he pretty much stopped making new videos entirely when the laws about bestiality changed in his home country.
What is his home country?

I used to debate alongside Aluzky against endless hordes of antizoos in the comments of his YouTube channel for entertainment, until I got bored. He was actually the first person I had ever conversed with on the Internet. I am glad his videos debunking antizoo arguments are out on the web, but I understand that many people may not want him representing the community, but I am personally fine with him doing so, as outsiders likely would not punch a zoo that did not fencehop any less harder than one who did.
I have only had a few messages with him for some time, as his channel has become a gaming channel, displaced from defending zoos completely.

If you have been keeping up with the Bestia Amore Podcast, you would hear Wintergreen and Ellie's opinions on him. They talk at length about him during their latest episode, 8, and though they avoid saying his name, anybody who has been in the community for more than a minute knows exactly who they were talking about. What with quoting his IQ of 134, sending pictures of genitalia to minors to teach them, having sex with dogs he nannies, et cetera.

Personally, I am ok with Aluzky, but my opinion is probably irrationally modified or "nostalgia-blinded" by the fact that he was the first prozoo I had ever talked to online. He has an entire witchhunt around him on YouTube and Reddit. He even gave out his address, I think he lives on the island of Malta (correct me if I am wrong), and nobody who threatened him ever did crap, just like when Fausty revealed his address somewhere in Washington.
His YouTube channel has been terminated

His YouTube channel has been terminated
Yes it has. Took quite a while for it to go down, surprisingly.
He made a new channel about two months ago. But there is much less zoo activism this time, mostly just him posting about his rottweiler wife and doing gameplay videos.

He made a new channel about two months ago. But there is much less zoo activism this time, mostly just him posting about his rottweiler wife and doing gameplay videos.
Hmmm. I'll have to look around and find it. Thanks for the update

I found some under that name but none of them really seem to be him.

Back