• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Omg! Omg! Omg! FINALLY GOT MY FIRST!!!!!

Holy shit!! Just about lost my mind and had to come share what has happen in my life that has made me so happy!!!
I very first doggy dildo came yesterday. It's not as big as I thought it would be but Holy shit does that not matter. Just touching my new doggy dildo with knot almost made me cum! I sucked it for so long then came the big test... How is this canine cock going to feel in my ass?
I was moaning so loud I will be shocked if I didn't wake up my roommate, my brother ?, lol! I couldn't get enough of it! I just start with the shaft however when I pushed and that knot popped in... I almost cried it felt so mind blowingly good. I'm not going to lie I was just riding it for an hour maybe two, trying different positions, spends and depths. I was so turned on I even video record alot of it! I actually squealed when the knot forced into my whole. I took some pictures of it I'll post them.
I love it so much... I'm not ashamed to admit, I fell asleep cuddling it like a teddy bear! Lol!
I'm already starting to pick out my next one. Eventually I want one of the very high quality ones that are basically exact copies complete with the ability to inflat the knot and squirt.
Right now I'm trying to decide which one I would like next. Definitely bigger but inflatable or squirting?
Omg I could talk about this all day, if anyone else wants to share their stories or ask questions or hell anything post here or dm me, I'll be checking in now and then today.
I can't remember the last time I came that hard... Or much!

Attachments

• 20240713_053550.jpg
    20240713_053550.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 191
  • 20240713_053605.jpg
    20240713_053605.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 188
  • 20240713_064247.jpg
    20240713_064247.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 188
Holy shit!! Just about lost my mind and had to come share what has happen in my life that has made me so happy!!!
I very first doggy dildo came yesterday. It's not as big as I thought it would be but Holy shit does that not matter. Just touching my new doggy dildo with knot almost made me cum! I sucked it for so long then came the big test... How is this canine cock going to feel in my ass?
I was moaning so loud I will be shocked if I didn't wake up my roommate, my brother ?, lol! I couldn't get enough of it! I just start with the shaft however when I pushed and that knot popped in... I almost cried it felt so mind blowingly good. I'm not going to lie I was just riding it for an hour maybe two, trying different positions, spends and depths. I was so turned on I even video record alot of it! I actually squealed when the knot forced into my whole. I took some pictures of it I'll post them.
I love it so much... I'm not ashamed to admit, I fell asleep cuddling it like a teddy bear! Lol!
I'm already starting to pick out my next one. Eventually I want one of the very high quality ones that are basically exact copies complete with the ability to inflat the knot and squirt.
Right now I'm trying to decide which one I would like next. Definitely bigger but inflatable or squirting?
Omg I could talk about this all day, if anyone else wants to share their stories or ask questions or hell anything post here or dm me, I'll be checking in now and then today.
I can't remember the last time I came that hard... Or much!
Now all you need is to get you one of these and mount your new canine toy to.
Get that all rigged up and get in the position and let it ride you to your hearts content.
Maybe get you a nice Doggy plush toy to strap on to your back, to add to the stimulation.
make it as real as you possibly can :)

Attachments

• F-Machine-Pro-4-Fuck-Machine-1.jpg
    F-Machine-Pro-4-Fuck-Machine-1.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 30
Now all you need is to get you one of these and mount your new canine toy to.
Get that all rigged up and get in the position and let it ride you to your hearts content.
Maybe get you a nice Doggy plush toy to strap on to your back, to add to the stimulation.
make it as real as you possibly can :)
I bought that fuck machine about 6 months ago. Love attaching my dog or horse dildo to it and getting my arse fucked real well.

Back