Ohio NE/Male/35/gay...

Hello everyone. I'm not the greatest when it comes to introductions but here it goes...
About me: Ohio NE/Male/35/gay. Into male-4-male zoo(Only)particularly K9 & equine, guys sucking, rimming(giving and or receiving)guys bottoming/knotted for and by dogs, stallion, animal cum, guys making out/kissing male dogs. LOVE to chat, meet, network with like-minded guys and owners of male animals(inexperienced unfortunately but definitely wanting to change that :)Feel free to DM me for either contact info(kik, wick, telegram)and or to just chat. Nice to meet you all. :)

Hello everyone. I'm not the greatest when it comes to introductions but here it goes...
About me: Ohio NE/Male/35/gay. Into male-4-male zoo(Only)particularly K9 & equine, guys sucking, rimming(giving and or receiving)guys bottoming/knotted for and by dogs, stallion, animal cum, guys making out/kissing male dogs. LOVE to chat, meet, network with like-minded guys and owners of male animals(inexperienced unfortunately but definitely wanting to change that :)Feel free to DM me for either contact info(kik, wick, telegram)and or to just chat. Nice to meet you all. :)
Hello. I'm new to this and I am interested in making friends. I live in northeast Ohio. I am not sure how we can contact people without breaking rules.

well I was telling the original poster hello and welcome , but hello and well to you also. if you are trying to chat with people here and share you personal info with them you must PM them your info . you cannot do it in any of the threads here only in private messages . just be safe in doing so and get to know them before jumping into to something you cant go back on.
Thank you. I'm trying to learn the rules and meet new people.
;)

well I was telling the original poster hello and welcome , but hello and well to you also. if you are trying to chat with people here and share you personal info with them you must PM them your info . you cannot do it in any of the threads here only in private messages . just be safe in doing so and get to know them before jumping into to something you cant go back on.

;)
PM? How is that done?

Back