• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

No longer homeless!

GingerUnicorn

Zooville Settler
Since earlier this year I've been unfortunately living in a state of homelessness one way or another.

After a very horrible break up involving DV and the police finally convincing me to leave, I've been either sofa surfing or at a hostel. I'm thankful every day I didn't have to spend nights on the streets.

As of today that is no longer true! I've just finished moving my clothes etc. And just need to actually tidy this place up & organise it.

Thank you to the efforts of my university they managed to find extra accommodation for me and have supported me in moving out.
I'm just so happy to be living 'normally' again after so long and am hopefully going to be in a better place moving forwards

Just wanted to share a good thing that I'm happy about. I hope your weekend is going well!

Since earlier this year I've been unfortunately living in a state of homelessness one way or another.

After a very horrible break up involving DV and the police finally convincing me to leave, I've been either sofa surfing or at a hostel. I'm thankful every day I didn't have to spend nights on the streets.

As of today that is no longer true! I've just finished moving my clothes etc. And just need to actually tidy this place up & organise it.

Thank you to the efforts of my university they managed to find extra accommodation for me and have supported me in moving out.
I'm just so happy to be living 'normally' again after so long and am hopefully going to be in a better place moving forwards

Just wanted to share a good thing that I'm happy about. I hope your weekend is going well!
Congratulations! So happy youve 🔥found a home

Back