• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Newish and Loving it

I'm honestly so new to this scene and forum, but the more I spend here the more I'm finding myself giving into the thoughts I've suppressed for years. Not ashamed to say soon I might just spend all day thinking about dog cock and knot. Can't imagine only being into dog just yet though. Anyone else feel like the more time they spend talking to like minded individuals the more they give into their carnal desires? I've honestly thought about being with a k9 more in the last two or three days on here reading and talking to others than I have in six months time. Anyone else experience this?

My interest/ desire comes and goes, I often do try to supress it a fair bit though as I do not tell anyone about it, and can't really act on anything either.

I am glad you are finding comfort in finding yourself!

Welcome to the forum, look forward to hearing more about your development.

Hi I have been like that for 50 years, repressing then embracing my sexuality, I love the interactions from Zooville, but still have problems with irl due to no one else really knowing / accepting. Be safe and do what feels natural for you. Cheers LL

I'm honestly so new to this scene and forum, but the more I spend here the more I'm finding myself giving into the thoughts I've suppressed for years. Not ashamed to say soon I might just spend all day thinking about dog cock and knot. Can't imagine only being into dog just yet though. Anyone else feel like the more time they spend talking to like minded individuals the more they give into their carnal desires? I've honestly thought about being with a k9 more in the last two or three days on here reading and talking to others than I have in six months time. Anyone else experience this?
YUPP ☀️☀️👌🐾🌶️💗

I have never tried to suppress my desire for horse cock. Even back when i thought i was the only one into horses sexually i still did not try to suppress my desires. Never breathed a word about my desires to any, not even my closest friends, but never did i try to deny to myself what my desires were. I guess i am a little different in that respect.

Hello and welcome again knottydallasgirl , i sure hope you find what you are looking for here,make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun ;);)

Hey I just joined too! just made my first post like 5 minutes ago and I'm super excited for the same experience. though I've thought about this for awhile I cant wait to meet like minded people like yourself!
💗🐾🌶️☀️😍

Back