• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

Newbies..... no experiance...

HandH

Tourist
Ok first of all we don't know what we are. Well we know we are into eachother so atleast we like girls..
Sooo when it comes to animals we just know we love watching them have sex with other humans. sure we would love us a dog. But 1 we can't because of where we live and 2 we don't rush into it as it is a huge responsibility...

Just two girls that love eachother that wanna see if this is for us and maybe get a dog to come live with us. NOT RUSHING ANYTHING THO.

Ok first of all we don't know what we are. Well we know we are into eachother so atleast we like girls..
Sooo when it comes to animals we just know we love watching them have sex with other humans. sure we would love us a dog. But 1 we can't because of where we live and 2 we don't rush into it as it is a huge responsibility...

Just two girls that love eachother that wanna see if this is for us and maybe get a dog to come live with us. NOT RUSHING ANYTHING THO.
Welcome home in Zooville Mylady's! I wish you both a great stay here and good luck with your quest! ??

Welcome! I like yours guys avatar! I don't have any experience but love to talk with other newbies so feel free to pm if you ever want to chat.

Hello and welcome ladies, hope you find everything you are looking for, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun.

Back