• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

New to the site, not new to the "life"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiltedhips

Lurker
I realized I hadn't made an introduction and decided to fix that.
You can call me Hips, or Tilt, or any variant you want.
I am a female, twenty-something and I live in a nice little home with my dog and partner of three years, though I have been active for roughly six.
At the moment I consider myself zoo-exclusive romantically but equal opportunity fun-have-r, if that makes any sense. Simplified: I'll only ever be seriously in love with a canine but like fooling around with men too.
I'm very sexually open in real life and enjoy sexuality and sensuality, and I don't believe anything in my eyes will ever top the sexuality of a prime aged male dog.
So, that's a bit about me. Nice to be here!

Welcome to Zooville! I hope you enjoy it here!

Funny enough I'm also twenty-something living in my own little house with two canine girls, one of whom I'm romantically in love with. Except I'm a guy. Haha

I realized I hadn't made an introduction and decided to fix that.
You can call me Hips, or Tilt, or any variant you want.
I am a female, twenty-something and I live in a nice little home with my dog and partner of three years, though I have been active for roughly six.
At the moment I consider myself zoo-exclusive romantically but equal opportunity fun-have-r, if that makes any sense. Simplified: I'll only ever be seriously in love with a canine but like fooling around with men too.
I'm very sexually open in real life and enjoy sexuality and sensuality, and I don't believe anything in my eyes will ever top the sexuality of a prime aged male dog.
So, that's a bit about me. Nice to be here!
?

Hello and welcome to the community, it is very nice to meet you . i hope you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have loads of fun...;)

have fun and be safe. many good people here. but no matter where ya go always a few bad ones as well!! wonderful place to explore, MWAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back