• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

New to site, looking for friends

rex64

Tourist
I'm a young trans male (19) with my partner (Chihuahua/terrier, F, 13y~)

I spend a lot of time in online communities and I'm not a stranger to striking up conversations, but I've never been on a site like this one. For many years I refused to acknowledge my feelings. I tried relationships with people, I tried denying how I felt about my partner, and time and time again it just made me miserable. And my partner surely suffered for it too.
But I know how I feel now, and not only do I accept it, I embrace it. But, obviously, this isn't the kind of thing I can talk about with just anyone. So I'd like to get to know some people, maybe make some friends. I'd love to talk about my partner, and I'd love to hear about yours. I'd love to hear your stories and share some of mine.
I don't know how active I'll be on this site. The community seems wonderful, but being on a site like this at all does give me a bit of anxiety. Mostly if I were to be recognized by anyone. So I'd love if anyone were willing to exchange Discord usernames, or maybe FurAffinity accounts. Through PMs, of course.

If you're interested I should say upfront that I'm not willing to give any NSFW pictures of myself or my partner, or share any personal information about myself other than my first name. But I'm more than willing to talk about it in detail. On the other hand, if you want to send NSFW pictures of yourself or your partner(s), I'm perfectly okay with that so long as you're comfortable.

I look forward to hopefully making some new friends!

Welcome! :) if you ever need someone to talk to I’m here.

Hello and welcome to the community, it is very nice to meet you. I hope you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back