• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

New to Missouri, anyone out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildMan

Tourist
I'm fairly new to Missouri (one of the towns outside of Saint Louis specifically) and I wanted to know if anyone on here lives in Missouri or Illinois (within driving distance of Saint Louis)

I'm fairly new to Missouri (one of the towns outside of Saint Louis specifically) and I wanted to know if anyone on here lives in Missouri or Illinois (within driving distance of Saint Louis)
I do
I'm less than an hour away

Id like to say welcome to the show me state! Down in SW corner here :p

Nice! I've been looking to start a meet up at some point but I've been having trouble finding people
It's be nice if there was an easier way to meet other local zoos here in mo... I'm from kcmo n looking for friends and other local zoos to network with

I am not from Missouri but Hello and welcome to the community, it is nice to meet you . I hope you find everything you are looking for here , make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back