• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

New Saint Louis Missouri Member

stlzoogal

Lurker
Good morning all! I’m a 22F, new to the site looking to be mounted and knotted. I love meeting new people and chatting but LOCALS only please!! I’m located in Saint Louis, Missouri.

Attachments

• IMG_6316.jpeg
    IMG_6316.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_5399.jpeg
    IMG_5399.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 110
Welcome to the corral, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, though some are. The harmless ones are here to yank the crank, but there are also those with dangerous ideas and bad intent. Use your head. And the Mods ARE your friends. Glad you made it.

One more thing....there are places to post such pics under non-zoo. This space is intros, not hookups

Welcome to ZV 🤗 😘
I'm sure you'll love it here
Good luck on your knotty quest🤞🐾🐾 hopefully your dream cums true fairly soon🥰

Good morning! It's great to see new faces on the site. I hope you're enjoying your time here so far.

I completely understand that you're looking for local connections. However, it's important to remember that this is an online community where people from all over the world come together. While we encourage everyone to be respectful and mindful of others' boundaries, we also want our members to have the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals regardless of their location.

Good morning! It's great to see new faces on the site. I hope you're enjoying your time here so far.

I completely understand that you're looking for local connections. However, it's important to remember that this is an online community where people from all over the world come together. While we encourage everyone to be respectful and mindful of others' boundaries, we also want our members to have the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals regardless of their location.
Which is why it’s also okay to have preferences and mine is local, that doesn’t mean I won’t be involved in discussions or posts, but I simply only want to chat privately with and meet with locals. Thanks ! ❤️

Back