• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

New puppy

Maybe I just got lucky, not sure if this is normal.

My puppy grew to enjoy sex when I have it to him because he didn't have to beg for it. It wasn't rare, so he didn't really seek it if thst makes sense. I think part of the whole horn dog idea is that most dogs are unfortunately very deprived. So the mere thought of being able to have sex puts them in a frenzie.

So my point is, when he is old enough and ready, show him with gentle hands what pleasure is, and do it as often as he seems to want it.

Same mentality of food scarcity amoung puppies. A puppy that grew up with little food, and had to fight for it from littermates, turns into a dog eith food aggression.

A couple weeks ago, I got a puppy. I’m incredibly new to male dogs, and while I would love to eventually have him knot me( obviously when he’s older) I do not quite know how to go about training him. I don’t want him to think he can mount me whenever.

Any and all advice is appreciated
First start with obedience training. Train him to be very obedient before even starting down the knotty mounting training for both you and your Mr Studly 😉

Back