New here!

Hello, I'm here for the first time! I have a girlfriend for over 2 years that knows nothing about this! a while back I had sex with my sisters dog for the first tiem and then a second time that turned into me being knotted! it was amazing.. anyway last week I decided I would randomly give it a go again and I asked my sister if I could walk her dog whitch ended up in me being taken in my bedroom( no knot ) and about 4 days later, day before yesterday we went on a midnight walk in the woods and we had sex about 4 times and I tried my best to be knotted again but it slipped out.. it was so close, I ended up playign with his knot and sucking him and even deep thrating him.. I swallowed some cummys too ;) now I want that knot again in me! hes a big dog mix breed I would say he had about8 inches including knot but the knot is very big too.. I dont usally use things in my ass so when we did it. it hurt to say the least and I didnt look so great in the bath (little blood) if that troo much info. anyways I digress I want this again and soon.. :) juat thougt I'd share

Hello, I'm here for the first time! I have a girlfriend for over 2 years that knows nothing about this! a while back I had sex with my sisters dog for the first tiem and then a second time that turned into me being knotted! it was amazing.. anyway last week I decided I would randomly give it a go again and I asked my sister if I could walk her dog whitch ended up in me being taken in my bedroom( no knot ) and about 4 days later, day before yesterday we went on a midnight walk in the woods and we had sex about 4 times and I tried my best to be knotted again but it slipped out.. it was so close, I ended up playign with his knot and sucking him and even deep thrating him.. I swallowed some cummys too ;) now I want that knot again in me! hes a big dog mix breed I would say he had about8 inches including knot but the knot is very big too.. I dont usally use things in my ass so when we did it. it hurt to say the least and I didnt look so great in the bath (little blood) if that troo much info. anyways I digress I want this again and soon.. :) juat thougt I'd share
Welcome! Sounds like you’ve been enjoying yourself! Thanks for posting your story. I find it HOT. 😉

Back