• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

New here!

tn-kid

Lurker
I’m a college kid from Tennessee. I am a bass fisherman and I have been interested in zoo since I was 13 or 14 (NOT with fish though). I’m interested in meeting new people on here, I’ve always been very secretive about being into this so it is amazing to have found a place I can be open. Thank you and feel free to reach out!

Last edited:
Hello there. I would advise against using any sort of your real name in any post here. Keeping things in a general sense is best safe practice, like just saying the state.

Hello and welcome, hope you find everything you are looking for, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun.

Welcome to the Zoo! Many of us started at an early age and have enjoyed the pleasures of Zoo love. Relax and check it out..your in the right place. :gsd_happysmile:

I’m a college kid from Tennessee. I am a bass fisherman and I have been interested in zoo since I was 13 or 14 (NOT with fish though). I’m interested in meeting new people on here, I’ve always been very secretive about being into this so it is amazing to have found a place I can be open. Thank you and feel free to reach out!
you sure you never fucked a fish? not even once lol

Back