• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

New here anyone want to talk and teach me

Hey I'm pretty new here and to all this stuff because I have always kept this so secret but I'm a bi female with dogs and people so your gender doesn't matter to me if anyone wants to talk a bit or maybe help me out my drop your snap below and I will add you (got plenty to share)

Anyone who does, will get a warning point.

9. Do not include phone numbers / emails / KiK / any other IM names, links or chat invites in any section of the main site, including the personals section. Have members contact you through PM on the site instead. You then can decide to share them those details. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.) Encoding your phone number in the form of alphabet is also not allowed.

Welcome Helena, I'm glad you found this wonderful place on the World Wide Web. Trust me, there are plenty of good people here more than willing to accept and talk with you. Just strike up a conversation and I'm quite positive somebody will reply fairly quickly. I sincerely hope you find what you're looking for.

Hello and welcome to the community, its very nice to meet you. I hope that you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back