New here and I have a opportunity

So my next door neighbors have a show horse "used for kid rides and such" being boarded in their backyard for a couple weeks and it's such a sweet and soft boy....
I've thought of plenty of fantasies but never done anything beast related before......
Could you guys possibly give me some pointers or tips on stuff to look out for in body language and how to approach the situation. I want to see a stallion cum up close... and feel that shaft. But I got told about this site from a friend and this place is a gold mine.

Is he actually intact, does he have his balls? A show horse might actually be castrated. Otherwise read the horse related articles in this section.

Is he actually intact, does he have his balls? A show horse might actually be castrated. Otherwise read the horse related articles in this section.
I didn't actually check yet. ill have to do that some time soon.... though knowing the owners he might not be.

Have you ever handled this horse before? If not, getting up close and personal is an awful idea.
i've petted him a bit and he seems generally friendly, but i haven't handled his cock or anything yet no.

I would generally advice against trying this without prior experience with handling horses non sexually. But the horse people here will explain that better.

I would generally advice against trying this without prior experience with handling horses non sexually. But the horse people here will explain that better.
would it be a better idea to try and find someone/make a post for around my area that would let me meet for beast stuff?

NGL finding this site has filled me with with 100% anxiety and 100% excitement at the same time knowing that a my secret fetish may soon become something possible to experience....

would it be a better idea to try and find someone/make a post for around my area that would let me meet for beast stuff?
Please browse around the Bestiality Personal Ads & Meetup and decide for yourself how much of a chance you have. Then consider the risks in meeting an unknown person for this purpose and the consider the risk for the owner of the horse in case he gets busted by you (you are unknown to them) or in case you as an inexperienced horse handler get hurt.

i've petted him a bit and he seems generally friendly, but i haven't handled his cock or anything yet no.
He won't like you sneaking by and getting all touchy feely. Especially if he has no experience with it. Horses are rather skittish by nature, being herbivores that aren't elephants or hippos, since they'd rather not be dinner and don't have the tools to kill everything they meet. When your neighbours horse let's kids ride it, that happens on basis of the trust he has towards his owner. You won't have that benefit when trying to sneak in for some different fun. What's more, even if they can't kill everything, they can still very much kill you, so it's definitely not worth the risk.

He won't like you sneaking by and getting all touchy feely.
What he said.

The thing hardest for people without horse experience to understand is that horses have defensive reflexes. For example, they have panoramic vision to keep predators from sneaking up on them EXCEPT for immediately behind them. Predators know that and attack from that direction. So they have a reflex that will instantly fire off a double barrel kick if they feel an unexpected touch on their butt even as light as a disturbance in the air. That's why you don't walk behind a horse unless the horse is looking at you and acknowledges your presence. It's a reflex and can be triggered by any unexpected behavior on your part.

They whole psychological complex is called "spook" and is the single most important thing to fully understand if you want to be inside the fence with a horse. For this horse to be "safe" for children he has had a lot acclimatization to prevent him from spooking around the children but new situations are exactly that, new. There is no telling how a stranger in the night with completely different behaviors than any he has seen before will be received. Watch the vid below for a look at spooking. This is normal behavior for a horse faced with something unexpected.

View attachment That time a whip fell over and he tried to fight it.mp4

As Zalanthe and Cai said....and this. If the horse was being used as a kids ride....it isnt likely to be a stallion any more. Insurance liabilities would preclude it, unless the owner is a fool, or the Insurance agent is stupid...it only takes one.
It isnt your horse...there are people here who preach about fetishistas being bad, but then say different in some situations, for kicks I suppose. Hypocrisy is the word for that. But it isn"t your horse. Restrain yourself, before you end up restrained. Teaching someone elses animal a new trick for YOUR pleasure could get the critter killed, even if some of the exclusive types might like to hear that. It could get you killed as well. We wouldn"t know the outcome even if it made the papers. Maybe no one else would....or maybe YOUR insurance company will disqualify your hospital bill over the technical illegality when the horse kicks you in the face.

Horses are not toys. They are inherently dangerous....even if only due to size. Gold mine? Graveyard? Let it alone.

If you mean that I should have said that his idea is wrong because of the fetishistic nature of it, there was no need for it.
I presumed that the horse will be castrated so this route was not going to lead anywhere and that experienced horse owners are going to explain why it is not a very good idea. That happened. Plus the success rate of the personal ads is so comically low that trying it that way is nearly impossible too as I have said above.
Geez man, you step out of character for a few moments and the world is immediately falling apart. :D

Last edited:
As Zalanthe and Cai said....and this. If the horse was being used as a kids ride....it isnt likely to be a stallion any more. Insurance liabilities would preclude it, unless the owner is a fool, or the Insurance agent is stupid...it only takes one.
It isnt your horse...there are people here who preach about fetishistas being bad, but then say different in some situations, for kicks I suppose. Hypocrisy is the word for that. But it isn"t your horse. Restrain yourself, before you end up restrained. Teaching someone elses animal a new trick for YOUR pleasure could get the critter killed, even if some of the exclusive types might like to hear that. It could get you killed as well. We wouldn"t know the outcome even if it made the papers. Maybe no one else would....or maybe YOUR insurance company will disqualify your hospital bill over the technical illegality when the horse kicks you in the face.

Horses are not toys. They are inherently dangerous....even if only due to size. Gold mine? Graveyard? Let it alone.
I feel like a lot of jabs are being taken at various facets of the community here... Not that it invalidates the points that actually relate to the topic at hand, of course.

I feel like a lot of jabs are being taken at various facets of the community here... Not that it invalidates the points that actually relate to the topic at hand, of course.
Not sure what you mean....But I know this. if the OP carries through his plans he's going to get hurt...if that happens, the horse might be injured as well. No wins....
This is not a game. Two foot body cavity/ three foot pecker is not a good equation for any of the participants. Inexperienced and fence hopping are not a good combination. I dont think you can read anything more into what I said.

So my next door neighbors have a show horse "used for kid rides and such" being boarded in their backyard for a couple weeks and it's such a sweet and soft boy....
I've thought of plenty of fantasies but never done anything beast related before......
Could you guys possibly give me some pointers or tips on stuff to look out for in body language and how to approach the situation. I want to see a stallion cum up close... and feel that shaft. But I got told about this site from a friend and this place is a gold mine.

If the horse belongs to some one else there's one thing to remember.

DON'T FUCKING DO IT!!

He is someone else's property and not a toy to play with!!

I think everyone else has already said what i was going to but I don't think fence hopping is EVER a smart option whether or not you handled the horse before or how 'friendly' he is. It's very rude and disrespectful of the owner who loves and cares for his animal and doesn't want some gross pervert (what most soceity sees us zoos as) taking advantage of it.

I think it'll at the very least you might find yourself in the paper someday soon along with another article to make Zoos look bad.

or worse you might not walk out of there with your life. Even the gentlest sweetest most tame bombproof horse in the world is capable of absolutely smashing you into the earth in 0.3 seconds if he wanted to.

Not to mention, I don't think a horny stallion is something the unexperienced wants to be dealing with in *any* situation.

OMG not another one of these. I really hope you are a fake and not real or really considering this. Advertising on here of all places that you want to be a sexual predatory to animals is about the worst thing you can do. Please tell us all you were either joking or just trying to fantasize.

do the world a favor if you are just looking for a sexual experience go get some kind of toy...

OMG not another one of these. I really hope you are a fake and not real or really considering this. Advertising on here of all places that you want to be a sexual predatory to animals is about the worst thing you can do. Please tell us all you were either joking or just trying to fantasize.

do the world a favor if you are just looking for a sexual experience go get some kind of toy...

Or he could get a monkey............. :p

All creatures are dangerous since they do have natural defenses plus being a stranger heightens their anxiety if something isnt right. Respect their space (just wanted to add)

Back