• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

New gal, now with an intro!

knottyfunz

Tourist
I just realized I've been here for a while yet I never properly introduced myself!

Hi zooville! I'm an attractive trans girl in my early 20s, I got introduced to zoo by my ex gf who showed me how hot horsies and doggies can be.

I am lesbian with humans but when it comes to zoo I get really bisexual, I've got a fascination with animal fun and I can't help it. No real experience yet but hoping to soon! I'm excited to finally talk with others of a similar mind!

Here to make friends, explore my zoophilia and spread positive energy ?

Welcome home in Zooville! There are plenty of sweet friends here to help you / give you advice! Just follow a few of them and see for yourself. Good luck with your search for human and animal friends! ???

Glad to have you here! I'm new here as well so it's great to see other LGBT people my age just arriving, also I really love your icon picture ?

Hello and welcome, hope you find everything you are looking for, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun.

Back