New from Norway lf Horse and doglovers.

Horse's fuck toy boy. Tied up in the barn. Ja så utrolig glad for å få en heste jente som venn. Ska du på utkikk etter en gutt

Looking for more likeminded, who are into the horsecock and dogcock. Anyone nearby? Would love to meet someone with dog and horse.
Hello Sweetheart and welcome 🤗 I am sure you will find someone with with a horse or dog. I am thinking to buy a little farm to have some animals.

Looking for more likeminded, who are into the horsecock and dogcock. Anyone nearby? Would love to meet someone with dog and horse.
Heii! Well definitely you will find quite good friends here heeheh !!But in any case, I'm also here and open to every conversation an more

If i had a dog or horse ive would love to let you use them! I'm from Denmark, so the trip to Norway wont be a problem!

Several people from Norway here, but it seems that they are "playing" in the shadow. For us that has been here for a month or so it gives us the impression that it´s really difficult to find likemined and to have some kind of contact. But we (She & He) hope that some bridges will open in the future

And please bear in mind that some people here can have an hidden agenda. Pretending to be into this community, but in the other end they will F you over and maybe report you.

Babysteps is important

Back