New & Excited!

Blondie12

Tourist
Hello!

New to the site and excited to meet new people with similar likes. I know my zoo story began with stumbling upon stories of girls and their dogs when I was in middle school. What a shock that was.. 😅

I do remember it turned me on. Made me feel things. I didn’t think it was something that was real, until I found videos. I remember as I got older I was pretty ashamed for wanting to be those women in those videos. Thought I was a freak. I still struggle with it at times, but I learned to just kind of accept it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m glad I found this site, makes me feel like I’m not totally alone in my feelings. Haha

Hello!

New to the site and excited to meet new people with similar likes. I know my zoo story began with stumbling upon stories of girls and their dogs when I was in middle school. What a shock that was.. 😅

I do remember it turned me on. Made me feel things. I didn’t think it was something that was real, until I found videos. I remember as I got older I was pretty ashamed for wanting to be those women in those videos. Thought I was a freak. I still struggle with it at times, but I learned to just kind of accept it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m glad I found this site, makes me feel like I’m not totally alone in my feelings. Haha
My dear you are certainly not alone!! Welcome

Hello!

No, you're only as alone as you want to be, miss....We're not overwhelming, numbers-wise, but we like to think we're significant.
That said:
Welcome to the Chickee, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. But please....use your head. Some of these folks are only in it for what they can wank on. Be wary. Still, glad you found us.😉

Hello!

Hello and welcome

Hello!

Welcome to the form always happy to chat 😊

Hello!

Welcome! I hope you like it here and make lots of friends. And you're definently not alone!

It is always interesting how we stumble upon new ideas and interests. It floods our minds with the unknown and what could be. Glad you stumbled on to the forum and hope you find what you might be searching for😎

Back