New Character For "Flint's Fantasy" The (Bear x Lion x Human) story I'm writing

What New Animal Should Be Introduced Into "Flint's Fantasy"? (READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE VOTING)

• Deer/Elk

• Horse

• Different Big Cat (Elaborate)

• Different Bear (Elaborate)

• Cow/Bull

• Fox (Enlarged)

• Sheep/Ram

• Kangaroo (Enlarged)

• Bird (Enlarged)

• Other (Write In)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flint

Citizen of Zooville
In a while after I have explored the currently established characters, say chapter 8 or later, I am planning on introducing a new character. If you haven't given the story a read, I highly suggest it, I'm getting a lot of positive feedback. Link: https://www.zooville.org/threads/fl...-m-m-m-chapter-3-added-the-bear-is-here.5123/

I am holding this poll to use democracy to determine the new character, please read the story before voting so that the "other" category isn't flooded with animals who are already in the story.

Genetic modification is cannon, so feel free to genetically alter your responses, but nothing too severe. Use your own judgement based upon what is canon.

If you have a character concept feel free to share that too.

Results will be hidden so it's a surprise what shows up.

Final Note, anything with (Enlarged) next to it would be a very large version of the species, since we are already working with big dicks, I don't want a bunny to get skewered.

I like the idea of bringing a bull into the story. I'm thinking a young bull that is just beginning to get the feel of things.

I think either a Deer/Elk or a Horse should be added to the story :3. Honestly tho I would say add both, but not at the same time :)

Back