• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

New and nervous

Sickl

Lurker
Male
Hello I've been lurking here for a little over a week now and am finally taking that first step and making a post. I have just moved back to the states recently and thought it's time that I except how I feel, I guess this is my first big step to that.

I don't really know how to feel about posting this, but I'm hoping to find friend and fun people that I can talk to on here.

Last edited:
I am more of an M79 fan because a well placed grenade fixes everything. Seriously these cryptic id strings summarizing your sexual aspects are dumb. :D
Anyway welcome and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Last edited:
M/21
Hello I've been lurking here for a little over a week now and am finally taking that first step and making a post. I have just moved back to the states recently and thought it's time that I except how I feel, I guess this is my first big step to that.

I don't really know how to feel about posting this, but I'm hoping to find friend and fun people that I can talk to on here.
Nervous is good. Means you know to be careful. But welcome all the same :)

The only real way you'll grow as a zoo is to get that animal experience. I believe the best way is learning to care for an animal of your own. Of course making friends is good, there's no better resource than an experienced zoo willing to help out. You've got to be the one to take the first step after all.

Male

Welcome to the site. Don't be nervous. You're among friends, here.

Male

Welcome! Always up for a chat :)

Hello and welcome, hope you find everything you are looking for, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun.

Back