• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

New and excited

Hello, I'm new here from Canada.

I've been interested in zoo for a long time but have never had an opportunity to experience it outside of videos. I hope one day to be able to build a bond with a partner, but I wouldn't mind having a first experience soon!

Hello, I'm new here from Canada.

I've been interested in zoo for a long time but have never had an opportunity to experience it outside of videos. I hope one day to be able to build a bond with a partner, but I wouldn't mind having a first experience soon!
Welcome home in Zooville, my fellow zoo! Don't be shy or nervous with such a perfectly normal thing as making love to, or with your sweet animals. Hi, I'm Kinky Dutch Rob, btw, into cows and mares pussies and anusses and I'm deeply into watersports. But that is not everyone's liking. I assume that you are male? ??

Hello and welcome to the community, its very nice to meet you. I hope that you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun. :)

Back