• Suddenly unable to log into your ZooVille account? This might be the reason why: CLICK HERE!

New and Confused

_blitz

Lurker
hello all, i'm going to most likely not share much about my personal self, but here i am

i'm from Washington, really here to seek knowledge and opinion.

i started realizing my attraction to beast years ago when i stumbled upon that Fox in the Stable video (is that a gateway video? Memes of it end up on facebook so it must be super mainstream to an extent lol) and since then i've really been interested in male dog/horse; and really craving interaction (been able to sneak friends/family dogs over the years, just blowjobs nothing more)

i'm a straight male, i'm still very "vanilla" and am only interested in dating/marrying beautiful women- but why my fetish for male dog/horse?

for viewing pleasure, my taste is mostly animation (i love deep penetration/deep throat) and most sites I can google are bait sites or super low res for live action..

sorry if this seemed all over the place, this is my first time coming out about it and i'm not sure how to word it haha

thanks for having me

Welcome! I am very new here as well. I also have a similar situation, where my sexuality with humans doesn't really line up well with my zoo feelings.

Human sexuality is a pretty vast spectrum. It's not at all uncommon for straight men to enjoy anal play for one even though they're not attracted to men, and sometimes someone who's straight with humans bends the other way for other species, some lesbians are attracted to male animals, sometimes a person is bi with one & straight or gay for the other... Zoophilia is like an extra plane of attraction entirely. In my experience the things that make a male dog sexy are very different from what makes a male human sexy.

Maybe you're latent gay/bi and just exploring that in a somehow less intimidating form w/ animals who won't judge you. Maybe you're legit straight for humans but not for animals.

Any of these is OK. Just be you, & don't be too scared of exploring who you actually are.

Also, welcome!

Back